After some people made a huge deal about MS paying Youtubers...

#11CKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 7:58:46 PM
It's like someone thinks about mugging you but never attempts it but you just know they wanted to.

So my point still stands. People are crying and complaining about something that ultimately never happened, let it go.
---
XBL and PSN - CKnight082
#12LaZyEyeZ0oPosted 2/13/2014 8:23:56 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
suprsolider posted...
I mean really, you still have dweebs running around spouting off, "MS tried to DRM us on release, I hold a grudge against them for that." even though they removed all the things the people said they didn't want about it.
---

The very fact that they tried to is still more damning and Microsoft should always be held accountable for even attempting to do that.

Even though I plan to get a Xbone eventually, I still won't let Microsoft forget they tried screwing over the consumer.

So I will continue to bring up their DRM debacle. If Sony did the same, I would do that to them as well.

They did, they wanted to have DRM but allowed MS to test the waters first

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/DRM-Xbox-One-PlayStation-4-Shuhei-Yoshida-Hiroshi-Kawano,23292.html

God this argument is lame. The author doesnt even quote the stupid drm line that shuhei yoshida supposely said.

Just because you keep saying it, doesnt make it true.
#13RebelGameMasterPosted 2/13/2014 8:34:57 PM
CKnight posted...
to promote the Xbox, I'm starting to notice Youtube channels shill for a bunch of other sites, services and devices. More than usual.

I know it's always been going on but some of the youtube channels who acted high and mighty have no problem taking promotional cash and throwing Benq monitors, fight sticks, online services and such in my face.

And funny thing is I don't know if they use the services or like the products.

It's weird that MS was given heat for something everyone does.

Marked for Off topic posting.
---
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg
#14RebelGameMasterPosted 2/13/2014 10:49:14 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
CKnight posted...
to promote the Xbox, I'm starting to notice Youtube channels shill for a bunch of other sites, services and devices. More than usual.

I know it's always been going on but some of the youtube channels who acted high and mighty have no problem taking promotional cash and throwing Benq monitors, fight sticks, online services and such in my face.

Because tonight's topic is how PS4 continues DOMINATING the XBone in sales. Not too mention power, graphics, price, and resolution.
---
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg
#15Cornbread4lifePosted 2/13/2014 10:52:13 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
CKnight posted...

Isn't posting that you've marked someone for off topic posting just as bad as off topic posting? You've now both made one off topic post.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#16anonmanPosted 2/13/2014 11:36:52 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
You ever hear of companies being trusted? Well, these sort of stunts are what make people lose trust in companies. That is why I had a 360 last gen and won't be getting an xbone this gen.
#17Spetsnaz420Posted 2/14/2014 4:54:16 AM
CKnight posted...
It's like someone thinks about mugging you but never attempts it but you just know they wanted to.

So my point still stands. People are crying and complaining about something that ultimately never happened, let it go.

No its like thinking about robbing someone, pulling a gun and realizing this guy is more trouble than he's worth... Putting the gun away and asking to be friends afterwards.
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#18Sevi_neyPosted 2/14/2014 4:59:39 AM
CKnight posted...

Because the market it too niche for it not to be a big deal.
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#19LapanuiPosted 2/14/2014 5:10:52 AM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
You ever hear of companies being trusted? Well, these sort of stunts are what make people lose trust in companies. That is why I had a 360 last gen and won't be getting an xbone this gen.

And you trust your personal details with Sony after the s*** they pulled. Kind of a d*** move to not tell anyone about after so many days. I guess people seem to forget only what they want to forget.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#20BrusselsAffairPosted 2/14/2014 5:31:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]