Does any PS4 game come close to Forza/Ryse In Graphics?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does any PS4 game come close to Forza/Ryse In Graphics?
1 year ago#31
The things I'm referring to are the people that live here and act like they won't accept anything but 1080p and 60 fps. Then when PS4 games are announced that aren't going to hit it they are suddenly fine with it.

I'm not really talking about multi console stuff. They troll the exclusives that don't hit both at the same time but don't apply that to the exclusive PS4 games that don't do it.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
1 year ago#32
StrongBlackVine posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Maybe if Sony sacrificed some things they could have made Killzone single player hit 1080p/60 fps instead of the oh so bad 30 fps that people totally hate.

You have the nerve to say this when Ryse dips as low the high teens and routinely plays in the low 20s? They sacrificed gameplay just to get that game to 900p.

Did we play the same game? Ryse never dipped for me, ever. I beat it twice.

"While we were undoubtedly impressed with the visuals on display in Ryse, performance is one area where Crytek has fallen a bit short. Originally touted as a solid 30fps experience, Ryse misses the mark more often than we'd like with frame-rates often fluctuating between 26-28fps."

It drops below 30fps a LOT and dropped further than 26fps on occasion.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-ryse-son-of-rome

But did you personally play it? Game looks absolutely amazing and I never noticed a framerate drop. It's fine we are citing digital foundry which ran tests, but I want your opinion after you have actually played it. Its not even close to being as bad as that reads.
1 year ago#33
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Maybe if Sony sacrificed some things they could have made Killzone single player hit 1080p/60 fps instead of the oh so bad 30 fps that people totally hate.

You have the nerve to say this when Ryse dips as low the high teens and routinely plays in the low 20s? They sacrificed gameplay just to get that game to 900p.

Did we play the same game? Ryse never dipped for me, ever. I beat it twice.

"While we were undoubtedly impressed with the visuals on display in Ryse, performance is one area where Crytek has fallen a bit short. Originally touted as a solid 30fps experience, Ryse misses the mark more often than we'd like with frame-rates often fluctuating between 26-28fps."

It drops below 30fps a LOT and dropped further than 26fps on occasion.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-ryse-son-of-rome

"That said, if you really want a taste of what we can expect from the next generation of consoles, Ryse towers over the rest."
From your article
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
1 year ago#34
^that's because a dip to 26-28 from 30 is barely noticeable. I guess he was just pointing out that it isn't constantly 30fps, which is still fine obviously
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
1 year ago#35
Yes Killzone Shadow Fall is easily better than both from a technical standpoint. Better lighting, better aliasing, 1080p, never drops below 30fps, excellent particle effects Some may Ryse looks prettier, but the fact is it is sub-1080p and sub-30fps. Ryse has better character models and that is it. Killzone SF is superior in every other way and a better game to boot.

Forza 5 not a good looking game and had sacrifice virtually everything to hit 1080/60fps.

inFAMOUS Second Son is an open-word game and it poops all over anything on Xbox One now and in the foreseeable future. The Order 1886 will take the graphics king throne in the Fall. You all should just give up debating graphics because it is over already.

Yet here you are day in and day out posting on the Xbox One forum !! Maybe getting out of moms basement once in a while might perk things up for ya !
1 year ago#36
I think it's mostly what you prefer. They both look great. But Driveclub looks better then Forza.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
1 year ago#37
archibald3 posted...
Yes Killzone Shadow Fall is easily better than both from a technical standpoint. Better lighting, better aliasing, 1080p, never drops below 30fps, excellent particle effects Some may Ryse looks prettier, but the fact is it is sub-1080p and sub-30fps. Ryse has better character models and that is it. Killzone SF is superior in every other way and a better game to boot.

Forza 5 not a good looking game and had sacrifice virtually everything to hit 1080/60fps.

inFAMOUS Second Son is an open-word game and it poops all over anything on Xbox One now and in the foreseeable future. The Order 1886 will take the graphics king throne in the Fall. You all should just give up debating graphics because it is over already.

Yet here you are day in and day out posting on the Xbox One forum !! Maybe getting out of moms basement once in a while might perk things up for ya !

Yep..he's one of our new "winners" obsessed with a console he is not interested in. Maybe they just need to wallow in negativity 24/7 for some reason.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
1 year ago#38
blitz_0623 posted...
^that's because a dip to 26-28 from 30 is barely noticeable. I guess he was just pointing out that it isn't constantly 30fps, which is still fine obviously

Yeah but it speaks volumes that they can't even get a stable frame rate on a game with such limited textures, animations, and environments.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
1 year ago#39
SexyRemaster posted...
Killzone > both.

Not quite sure i agree.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
1 year ago#40
Bump.
---
Xbone GT: GymTanSoccer
games: Battlefield 4, Madden 25, Forza.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does any PS4 game come close to Forza/Ryse In Graphics?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived