Does any PS4 game come close to Forza/Ryse In Graphics?

#51PulpPosted 2/13/2014 6:45:43 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
No. Nothing on PS4 looks better than Forza/Ryse yet.

At least it's clear you have no idea what you are talking about and have only played games on the xbone. I wasn't sure before now.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#52DoukouPosted 2/13/2014 6:46:51 PM
IMO
Killzone has better environments and lighting while Ryse has better models, animations and particles
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#53tr3yarchPosted 2/13/2014 6:50:57 PM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
The things I'm referring to are the people that live here and act like they won't accept anything but 1080p and 60 fps. Then when PS4 games are announced that aren't going to hit it they are suddenly fine with it.

I'm not really talking about multi console stuff. They troll the exclusives that don't hit both at the same time but don't apply that to the exclusive PS4 games that don't do it.

The trolling from Sony stans completely revolves around the Playstation 4 outperforming the Xbox One when it come to multi-platforms (i.e. Tomb Raider DE). The Playstations 4 is the less expensive console yet is more powerful than its primary competitor, the Xbox One.

It's no different than the Xbox 360 vs PS3 trolling from the last generation of consoles.
#54Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/13/2014 6:51:41 PM
prozac786 posted...
Lmao @ Forza for gfx comparson. GT6 beat that.

And as for Ryse, Killzone, Infamous and The Order have much more visual fidelity, not to mention 1080p.

I have both and you may not like Forza 5 but it looks better than GT6(and yeah it obviously should).
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#55ssj954vegitoPosted 2/13/2014 6:53:13 PM
FadingLights posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Maybe if Sony sacrificed some things they could have made Killzone single player hit 1080p/60 fps instead of the oh so bad 30 fps that people totally hate.

Who hates 30fps?

And you're being harsh, man. The game was a launch title and bested every game ever on consoles visually.

I'm not going to argue about the rest of that post but this threw up a million and One red lights. Have you been to this board before, like, ever?
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#56Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/13/2014 6:53:30 PM
tr3yarch posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
The things I'm referring to are the people that live here and act like they won't accept anything but 1080p and 60 fps. Then when PS4 games are announced that aren't going to hit it they are suddenly fine with it.

I'm not really talking about multi console stuff. They troll the exclusives that don't hit both at the same time but don't apply that to the exclusive PS4 games that don't do it.

The trolling from Sony stans completely revolves around the Playstation 4 outperforming the Xbox One when it come to multi-platforms (i.e. Tomb Raider DE). The Playstations 4 is the less expensive console yet is more powerful than its primary competitor, the Xbox One.

It's no different than the Xbox 360 vs PS3 trolling from the last generation of consoles.

That's obviously not what I'm talking about. I've made that clear at this point.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#57prozac786Posted 2/13/2014 6:54:41 PM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
prozac786 posted...
Lmao @ Forza for gfx comparson. GT6 beat that.

And as for Ryse, Killzone, Infamous and The Order have much more visual fidelity, not to mention 1080p.

I have both and you may not like Forza 5 but it looks better than GT6(and yeah it obviously should).

I have no issues with Forza as a game or a series. But Forza 5 looks last gen.

Compare Forza 5 announcement footage with release footage. When announced, it looked next gen. When released, everything was dumbed down.
---
PSN Prozac786
#58Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/13/2014 7:01:21 PM
It sure looks next gen to me(as far as it goes at this point). I'm not saying jaw dropping but launch games rarely are at this point. I'm not saying this to be argumentative but have you played it and seen it(not referring to online videos)?

I remember thinking NBA2k14 doesn't look all that different than last gen too based on some gameplay videos online. It was easy to tell the difference once I played it though.
---
#59mokmuudPosted 2/13/2014 7:14:25 PM
Doukou posted...
IMO
Killzone has better environments and lighting while Ryse has better models, animations and particles

Its the same few character models and animations though.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539