With NPD about to come out, if the X1 loses January

#21Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/13/2014 3:47:17 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Xbox One did not sell more games than PS4. Microsoft is in damage control mode and combining 360 and Xflop numbers.

X1 also didn't do Wii U(January 2013) like numbers for the month like some around here were suggesting. They did almost 3 times better in less time. So it wasn't PS4 but that number is respectable for January and like 4k away from the range I had it at.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#22chrish909Posted 2/13/2014 3:47:40 PM
Yea ms is in major trouble, even tho the x1 is selling much faster than 360 did when it released. Fanboys are desperately grasping at straws. Today must be an epic glorious day for sony fanboys, this whole board is about the consoles january sales as if that matters to anyone beside sony and ms. Both consoles sold very well and arent going anywhere, except sony might go bankrupt but lets pretend thats not going to happen.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#23Laylow12Posted 2/13/2014 4:25:22 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
It seems the PS4 has dominated in January, huh? Why are there more games being sold on X1 though? This is a serious question. How does the PS4 possibly double the X1 in sales, but sell less games?! I am baffled by this.

This guy doesn't realize he's combining both "XBOX CONSOLES" when he says XBOX* with a fancy star behind it that direct you to the bottom of the page, where it tells you both XBOX ONE and XBOX 360 numbers are being combined to go against the PS4 and Wii-U.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#24RyuuHou25Posted 2/13/2014 4:27:43 PM
chrish909 posted...
Yea ms is in major trouble, even tho the x1 is selling much faster than 360 did when it released. Fanboys are desperately grasping at straws. Today must be an epic glorious day for sony fanboys, this whole board is about the consoles january sales as if that matters to anyone beside sony and ms. Both consoles sold very well and arent going anywhere, except sony might go bankrupt but lets pretend thats not going to happen.

Rich coming from the guy who posted this -

"I cant wait until the most recent sales numbers come in, sony fanboys are going to have mental breakdowns."

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68193954?page=1

Post 33

Kind of hard to be such a troll like you were before when your console is doing worse, hmmm? Guess you're the one starting to have a mental breakdown.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#25Soar2344Posted 2/13/2014 4:28:45 PM
It's still far to early to say who's winning. Everyone just wait till January of 2015 to decide.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board