Microsoft had highest amount of game sales for January 2014

#21KcrackPosted 2/13/2014 4:45:28 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Kcrack posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
It's been posted in every topic already, but it's 360 and One games combined. PS4 sold more games than Xbox One.

This, it includes 360 games. Tomb Raider for example sold 2 times as much on PS4 than the Xbone. More games are being sold on the PS4 over the Xbone overall, MS is spinning.

The reason why Tomb Raider is selling more on the PS4 is because it has no games. Thats it. X1 owners dont need to resort to last gen games to keep busy.

Clearly the PS4 dominated January at this point. Lets not go and say it is the place to play games though because it clearly isnt.

Your damage control is ridiculous. The 360 in the US had superior exclusive and multiplat sales. There's no excuse. Besides the Xbone has like...2 more retail exclusives than the PS4, set aside your fanboyism for a moment and think before you type.
#22ILikeGamesMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 4:46:55 PM
Kcrack posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Kcrack posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
It's been posted in every topic already, but it's 360 and One games combined. PS4 sold more games than Xbox One.

This, it includes 360 games. Tomb Raider for example sold 2 times as much on PS4 than the Xbone. More games are being sold on the PS4 over the Xbone overall, MS is spinning.

The reason why Tomb Raider is selling more on the PS4 is because it has no games. Thats it. X1 owners dont need to resort to last gen games to keep busy.

Clearly the PS4 dominated January at this point. Lets not go and say it is the place to play games though because it clearly isnt.

Your damage control is ridiculous. The 360 in the US had superior exclusive and multiplat sales. There's no excuse. Besides the Xbone has like...2 more retail exclusives than the PS4, set aside your fanboyism for a moment and think before you type.

I own a PS4! I own both consoles! I am allowed to give my opinion. There is no damage control here. I have both consoles physically sitting like 10 feet away from me. The X1 has more to play in my opinion and thats what I truly think.
#23BoomerHelllPosted 2/13/2014 4:47:09 PM
BSerenity posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Kcrack posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...

People are not just buying a PS4 to sit on it. XBO is struggling. In it's strongest market no less... It is much worst when you look at it globally. Their (MS) biggest card is TF and that isn't certainly going to push the XBO near let alone over the PS4. I expect another PR spin of them using X360 sales and XBO sales to make it seem higher than it really is.

the ps4 is $100 less and the Xbox one is still doing well. "Xbox One consoles have sold at a rate of 2.29 times faster than Xbox 360 in the U.S. in the same timeframe for the first three months on the market." enjoy your victory but xbox one is far from being a flop like all of you wish
#24orestes1981Posted 2/13/2014 4:47:47 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...

well yeah 360 has an install base of about 85 million, Xbox less than 4 million. It's obvious the last gen systems are still a huge deal to the big three console companies. It's the software that pulls in the big bucks, not console sales.

Worldwide PlayStation still wins overall if you combine them.

Xbox 360 has yet to sell more than the Wii.

Microsoft is never going to have the highest selling console....in any generation.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#25orestes1981Posted 2/13/2014 4:50:26 PM
It is starting to slow down. As people realize the inferior experience is Xbox One, it will fade.

Like all fads, they die....
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#26Reaper_Chris92Posted 2/13/2014 4:51:22 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Kcrack posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Kcrack posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...

I own a PS4! I own both consoles! I am allowed to give my opinion. There is no damage control here. I have both consoles physically sitting like 10 feet away from me. The X1 has more to play in my opinion and thats what I truly think.

Yet... the PS4 has more games than the Xbox One. It isn't really an opinion though.
---
Gaming Devices: PC, PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS, and Android.
#27BSerenityPosted 2/13/2014 4:51:49 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
BSerenity posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Kcrack posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...

People are not just buying a PS4 to sit on it. XBO is struggling. In it's strongest market no less... It is much worst when you look at it globally. Their (MS) biggest card is TF and that isn't certainly going to push the XBO near let alone over the PS4. I expect another PR spin of them using X360 sales and XBO sales to make it seem higher than it really is.

Struggling to outsell it's predecessor? That doesn't make any sense. The Xbox brand is selling better than it ever has and game sales are following suit. I don't think you realize what struggling means

X1 Dec 2013 (908k) > Jan 2014 (145k) = -84% drop.

You can speak of brand just like MS did in their PR. XBO isn't doing good no matter how you spin it.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#28TrickyPonyPosted 2/13/2014 4:52:25 PM
orestes1981 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...

well yeah 360 has an install base of about 85 million, Xbox less than 4 million. It's obvious the last gen systems are still a huge deal to the big three console companies. It's the software that pulls in the big bucks, not console sales.

Worldwide PlayStation still wins overall if you combine them.

Xbox 360 has yet to sell more than the Wii.

Microsoft is never going to have the highest selling console....in any generation.

I never thought my 360 needed to be the highest selling console for me to enjoy it. I never felt that way about my PS2 either. If that's how you base your product choices when you shop for things then your life in not as fulfilling as it would have been if you'd have learned to judge what product was best for you.
#29OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/13/2014 4:54:01 PM
BSerenity posted...

X1 Dec 2013 (908k) > Jan 2014 (145k) = -84% drop.

You can speak of brand just like MS did in their PR. XBO isn't doing good no matter how you spin it.

Damn... with a huge drop like that I'm worried it might end up going the way of the wii u. :/
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#30BSerenityPosted 2/13/2014 4:56:05 PM
BoomerHelll posted...
BSerenity posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Kcrack posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...

the ps4 is $100 less and the Xbox one is still doing well. "Xbox One consoles have sold at a rate of 2.29 times faster than Xbox 360 in the U.S. in the same timeframe for the first three months on the market." enjoy your victory but xbox one is far from being a flop like all of you wish

I never said I wanted the XBO to flop. I am neither delusional to think that the XBO is doing so great either.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.