Microsoft had highest amount of game sales for January 2014

#51iceltPosted 2/13/2014 5:31:13 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
icelt posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
http://news.xbox.com/2014/02/xbox-one-january-npd

X1 is the home of gamers.

Before tc decides to edit history.

And that should read "home to less gamers than PS4" to be most accurate. ;)

You can quote me 10000 times on that.

Now this kids is a prime example of why the phrase "ignorance is bliss" was conceived.
---
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif
#52Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/13/2014 5:33:36 PM
Microsoft spinning those numbers lol

Gotta hand it to Microsoft, they're not afraid to lie to the public
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#53ILikeGamesMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 5:35:40 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Interesting. I assumed most PR people were paid to spin negatively? This is news to me.
#54Laylow12Posted 2/13/2014 5:36:28 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

They have about six guys on this board convinced! It's a success, right?!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#55darkness1018Posted 2/15/2014 1:07:20 AM
When both systems were coming out last Nov i had a choice between the 2. I choose XB1 cause of DR 3 & Ryse. So on the 22nd i got my system from Amazon along with DR 3 (didnt buy Ryse cause my brother had bought that one). DR3 started off OK, then i got bored of it. I went to my brothers house to play Ryse & i liked it (hack/slash fan). We both took turns playing it until we beat it. By the 2nd day i didnt wanna play DR3 anymore. Not a fan of fighting or racing games games so KI & Forza 5 didnt interest me. On the 25th i sold my XB1.

Ive only had my PS4 for a little over a week & have 2 games so far: KZ & TR: DE. So far im enjoying the games on PS4 more then i did the XB1. Titanfall doesnt interest me cause its online only & im not a fan of MP games. Last gen i had a 360 along with a PS3, while i loved many games on 360 ive always felt the PS3 had better exclusives. Id also buy multiplats on it & use my 360 just for exclusives. The question over which has better games depends on what kinda games you enjoy.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3, PS4 & PS Vita) 3DS XL FC 0490-6058-6459 NNID: Nightwing2918
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL, WiiU
#56Reece504Posted 2/15/2014 1:14:01 AM
darkness1018 posted...
When both systems were coming out last Nov i had a choice between the 2. I choose XB1 cause of DR 3 & Ryse. So on the 22nd i got my system from Amazon along with DR 3 (didnt buy Ryse cause my brother had bought that one). DR3 started off OK, then i got bored of it. I went to my brothers house to play Ryse & i liked it (hack/slash fan). We both took turns playing it until we beat it. By the 2nd day i didnt wanna play DR3 anymore. Not a fan of fighting or racing games games so KI & Forza 5 didnt interest me. On the 25th i sold my XB1.

Ive only had my PS4 for a little over a week & have 2 games so far: KZ & TR: DE. So far im enjoying the games on PS4 more then i did the XB1. Titanfall doesnt interest me cause its online only & im not a fan of MP games. Last gen i had a 360 along with a PS3, while i loved many games on 360 ive always felt the PS3 had better exclusives. Id also buy multiplats on it & use my 360 just for exclusives. The question over which has better games depends on what kinda games you enjoy.

I agree so far to me x1 has better exclusives coming out this year I'm waiting to see more for ps4 also some new ips as well. PS3 had better exclusives to me as well well not just better but more and more diverse ones. 360 I had multiplats on and exclusives I say Alan wake sequel needs to come out ASAP and L4D3 ASAP and I enjoy my gears but ps3 had some good ones.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#57CaIiber345Posted 2/15/2014 1:18:15 AM
It's funny.

I drink Dunkin Donuts coffee, and I don't like Starbucks at all. I don't care which company sells more coffee.
I eat Utz potato chips more than I eat Lays potato chips. I don't care which company sells more potato chips.
I drink Pepsi more than I drink Coke. I don't care which company sells more soda.
I only owned Xbox 360 last generation, and PS4 only so far this generation. I don't care which company sells more consoles and games.

Why do you?
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 10
#58flame030191Posted 2/15/2014 1:20:29 AM
CaIiber345 posted...

I drink Pepsi more than I drink Coke.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/96/966dbb89f86f612fcb58a4dde6385c38df88ba63e170c5c076699b6afd288390.jpg
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#59darkness1018Posted 2/15/2014 1:59:33 AM
Reece504 posted...
darkness1018 posted...

I agree so far to me x1 has better exclusives coming out this year I'm waiting to see more for ps4 also some new ips as well. PS3 had better exclusives to me as well well not just better but more and more diverse ones. 360 I had multiplats on and exclusives I say Alan wake sequel needs to come out ASAP and L4D3 ASAP and I enjoy my gears but ps3 had some good ones.

L4D i didnt really like much. Alan Wake i loved. I bought the CE, got the novel based on the game, bought all the expansion DLCs. Id love a sequel & thats prob the only game that would get to buy an XB1 again before this gens over. Gears i loved but since Epic isnt doing the series anymore ill see how it turns out, same with Halo, i loved it until Reach then thought 4 was OK. If anything ill wait till this gen is over then pick up an XB1 along with all the exclusives im interested in on the cheap.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3, PS4 & PS Vita) 3DS XL FC 0490-6058-6459 NNID: Nightwing2918
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL, WiiU
#60TaffmanGPosted 2/15/2014 2:01:06 AM
'Nearly 740 million hours of fun* since launch'

* 300 million hours spent installing games and updates