PS4 almost doubles Xbox One sales in January NPD!!!

#121jastenPosted 2/13/2014 7:54:24 PM
Kolanifv posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Wasn't Tomb Raider the only major release on both Xbox One and PS4 last month? No matter what way you spin it, it's still bad news.

You're correct, other than digital games. You're also all overlooking that Titanfall isn't coming out in a release vacuum for PS4, Infamous comes out the week after and it's PS4 only.

And Driveclub and the Show aren't far apart from Infamous either.... add the PS3 titles these next few months and Donkey Kong and it's wallet crying time again :(

I really wish something for the 360 was announced of the calibre of Tales right now. I really miss the old days of awesome exlcusives on all systems...
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts
Becoming a monster to fight the monster still ends with a monster.
#122ejay8320Posted 2/13/2014 8:31:19 PM
realyoshdawg posted...
Meh, kinda stinks. Was hoping for closer numbers. Let's see how a March plays out. People might be waiting for Titanfall before jumping on the console.

True, but on the other hand I doubt there would be any discounts between now and the release of Titanfall.

Not saying Titanfall wont sell a few systems but, outside of needing to save money there is no reason not to buy a Xbox one if your most anticipated game for the xbox one is titanfall.
#123DBGBPosted 2/13/2014 8:41:41 PM
Buying > 1 teehee23 comment please. :)~
---
Xbox 720p has a good ring to it but now I see why they didn't choose 720 :)~
#124Private_NoobPosted 2/13/2014 8:56:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#125SpecOpszPosted 2/13/2014 9:00:08 PM
INKU48 posted...
Ouch. I didn't expect the PS4 to murder the Bone in its home market.

The Americans have spoken. Soon, the whole world...!

*boom*
---
Boards I Lurk On: PS4, XB1, Vita, 3DS, BF4 - PS4.
Current Games: Pokemon X, Battlefield 4, Resogun, KZ: SF, NBA2K14, GTA V, P4G, All Free PS+ Games
#126Sinizta03Posted 2/13/2014 9:08:36 PM
Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Microsoft and their cancerous presence in gaming. Titanfall has way too much pressure to save them and it's just not gonna happen.
---
PSN : TMB903
#127BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/13/2014 9:26:36 PM
The Sony fans in this thread are in desperate need of a social life.
---
Greatness comes from within
#128eternalblue02Posted 2/13/2014 9:40:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#129RainIsMyDrugPosted 2/13/2014 9:46:45 PM
eternalblue02 posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...

The X-bone fanb**** defense squad that populate Gfaqs have been in desperate need of a reality check.

Seen to me like most of these Fanboy of the PS4 were the same Fanboy of the 360 who bash the PS3.. Jumping from one ship to another and probably will do the same if a new generation of console comes out in 10 year or so.
#130tadmfpolePosted 2/13/2014 10:28:00 PM
RainIsMyDrug posted...
eternalblue02 posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...

The X-bone fanb**** defense squad that populate Gfaqs have been in desperate need of a reality check.

Seen to me like most of these Fanboy of the PS4 were the same Fanboy of the 360 who bash the PS3.. Jumping from one ship to another and probably will do the same if a new generation of console comes out in 10 year or so.

Brand loyalty only works on true fanboys. I do not have a real life relationship with any manufacturers of game consoles or video games, and I don't feel like I am cheating on someone if I buy a completely different brand than I bought last gen or the one before that. I am loyal to my woman and my family, people that deserve my unconditional loyalty. MS, Sony, and Nintendo do not have that relationship with me.
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned