PS4 almost doubles Xbox One sales in January NPD!!!

#41kcypher2000Posted 2/13/2014 5:01:43 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
hehehe, I'm loving the reassurance in this topic.

"the ps4 doubled the sales of the xbone! :D"

"err... that's... err... well...THE PS4 STILL HAS NO GAEMS!!!1"

Confirmed fanboy. You care more about sales than games YOU can play. Ps4 won in sales, so did the wii. Ill take the one with the games. So while you are counting ps4 sales i will be gaming.
#42OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/13/2014 5:02:21 PM
il_capitano posted...
The best part of this is MS's PR message in response to the data.... holy desperation!

Indeed. That is my favorite part honestly. They had to bundle together the xbone and 360 software sales to get a number that looks good to show the fans. They weren't expecting them to read the fine print I guess. How cute.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#43mokmuudPosted 2/13/2014 5:03:57 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

Confirmed fanboy. You care more about sales than games YOU can play. Ps4 won in sales, so did the wii. Ill take the one with the games. So while you are counting ps4 sales i will be gaming.

Yeah the Wii also had better exclusives so what's your point.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#44axelfooley2k5Posted 2/13/2014 5:05:08 PM
il_capitano posted...
The best part of this is MS's PR message in response to the data.... holy desperation!

You talking about the game sales response?

That is nothing new
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#45blitz_0623Posted 2/13/2014 5:06:20 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
il_capitano posted...

Indeed. That is my favorite part honestly. They had to bundle together the xbone and 360 software sales to get a number that looks good to show the fans. They weren't expecting them to read the fine print I guess. How cute.

Well it's not like this is the first time they did it.

Didn't they also claim the X1 as the fastest selling console of all time in first 2 weeks because they used the average sales instead of total sales?
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#46OneillxsPosted 2/13/2014 5:07:16 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
How did MS's console sell more games if the PS4 doubled it in sales?! How is this possible? No one is answering the question to this very strange situation.

If you read it again it says xbox* not xbox one. So maybe they mean xbox, xbox 360 and xbox one. So you get the pic.
---
"Hero"
#47il_capitanoPosted 2/13/2014 5:08:21 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
il_capitano posted...

The self praising of their team after such a bloodbath is hilariously surreal aswell.

I mean "best place to play games"? "Amazing success"? Are they friggin' serious lol?
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#48mokmuudPosted 2/13/2014 5:14:57 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

So all those people bought the PS4 with no intention of gaming?

Yeah....
Keep telling yourself that.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#49Laylow12Posted 2/13/2014 5:15:18 PM
il_capitano posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
il_capitano posted...

The self praising of their team after such a bloodbath is hilariously surreal aswell.

I mean "best place to play games"? "Amazing success"? Are they friggin' serious lol?

It's a tragic comedy in my book!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#50yerbwPosted 2/13/2014 5:20:30 PM
Aceviper posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
How did MS's console sell more games if the PS4 doubled it in sales?! How is this possible? No one is answering the question to this very strange situation.

read the fine print

MS combined the sales across all the xbox platforms for that spin. So they were including the 360 sales

it also means "more money for M$", which I doubt they care where the money is coming from...