Check ur email...beta codes may be in

#31cheezedadadaPosted 2/13/2014 5:20:21 PM
chuckboston2k3 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
No code for me yet. Dammit.

Me neither.

I am keeping the faith that we will get one. I just checked my gmail account on my iPhone for the 30th time tonight. I cant believe an online FPS game that I had zero interest in at first has grabbed me this much.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.
#32JK8289Posted 2/13/2014 5:27:39 PM
Special-Edd posted...
JK8289 posted...
For the guys that got there codes when did you guys register? As soon as the site went up or a couple hours later? Just trying to see if it's first come first serve

It's not. I did it within the first 10 or 15 minutes but my friend did it the next day and got his already.

Ok thanks. I did mine about an hour or so after the site went online. Nothing yet. Hopefully soon before I go to bed or at least tomorrow by the time I get off work.
---
GT: KillerIsHere828
#33brownmysterPosted 2/13/2014 5:29:30 PM
I just looked at the email that I got my alpha through. I got a beta key without signing up. So if u played the alpha I'm guessing u will get a beta vode
#34TBONE_OGPosted 2/13/2014 5:38:18 PM
Ugh really want this beta for the weekend... I have all next week off too.

Def will not be around much.
---
Always O.G.
#35Bs-KILLPosted 2/13/2014 6:40:12 PM
Nothing..

:(
---
GT(360 and One): BasuraKILLER
PSN(Vita and PS4): BasuraKILLER
#36DamnEvilDogPosted 2/13/2014 6:46:56 PM
Downloading the Beta right now, I will finally be able to see if I want to bother with this game or not (I prefer co-op and SP games more)
#37gohoanqPosted 2/13/2014 6:53:46 PM
Nothing yet for me :/ Didn't get into that damn Alpha either. Bleh.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#38Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/13/2014 6:58:33 PM
eddy_cocaine posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Man it's about to be a blood bath in here glad I will be playing titanfall...I may not visit for the rest of week

Agreed. This NPD BS is going to be around for a while. Hopefully I don't have to visit because I'll be to happy playing games :p

The NPD BS is probably going to be a monthly thing I fear
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#39Lawboy2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 7:07:19 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
eddy_cocaine posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Man it's about to be a blood bath in here glad I will be playing titanfall...I may not visit for the rest of week

Agreed. This NPD BS is going to be around for a while. Hopefully I don't have to visit because I'll be to happy playing games :p

No matter to me...there's enough games to ignore this console bs....I submit defeat and will standby for titanfall....see u guys on the battle field
#40ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 7:21:21 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
eddy_cocaine posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

It wont last forever. These people need to eventually have other stuff to do. The console fights always happen for a few months, but they eventually die down when there is more stuff to play.