1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Check ur email...beta codes may be in
2 years ago#31
chuckboston2k3 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
No code for me yet. Dammit.

Me neither.

I am keeping the faith that we will get one. I just checked my gmail account on my iPhone for the 30th time tonight. I cant believe an online FPS game that I had zero interest in at first has grabbed me this much.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.
2 years ago#32
Special-Edd posted...
JK8289 posted...
For the guys that got there codes when did you guys register? As soon as the site went up or a couple hours later? Just trying to see if it's first come first serve

It's not. I did it within the first 10 or 15 minutes but my friend did it the next day and got his already.

Ok thanks. I did mine about an hour or so after the site went online. Nothing yet. Hopefully soon before I go to bed or at least tomorrow by the time I get off work.
---
GT: KillerIsHere828
2 years ago#33
I just looked at the email that I got my alpha through. I got a beta key without signing up. So if u played the alpha I'm guessing u will get a beta vode
2 years ago#34
Ugh really want this beta for the weekend... I have all next week off too.

Def will not be around much.
---
Always O.G.
2 years ago#35
Nothing..

:(
---
GT(360 and One): BasuraKILLER
PSN(Vita and PS4): BasuraKILLER
2 years ago#36
Downloading the Beta right now, I will finally be able to see if I want to bother with this game or not (I prefer co-op and SP games more)
2 years ago#37
Nothing yet for me :/ Didn't get into that damn Alpha either. Bleh.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
2 years ago#38
eddy_cocaine posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Man it's about to be a blood bath in here glad I will be playing titanfall...I may not visit for the rest of week

Agreed. This NPD BS is going to be around for a while. Hopefully I don't have to visit because I'll be to happy playing games :p

The NPD BS is probably going to be a monthly thing I fear
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
2 years ago#39
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
eddy_cocaine posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Man it's about to be a blood bath in here glad I will be playing titanfall...I may not visit for the rest of week

Agreed. This NPD BS is going to be around for a while. Hopefully I don't have to visit because I'll be to happy playing games :p

No matter to me...there's enough games to ignore this console bs....I submit defeat and will standby for titanfall....see u guys on the battle field
2 years ago#40
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
eddy_cocaine posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

It wont last forever. These people need to eventually have other stuff to do. The console fights always happen for a few months, but they eventually die down when there is more stuff to play.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Check ur email...beta codes may be in

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived