Moving from Canada to New Zealand

#1shocker2000Posted 2/13/2014 4:42:59 PM
Stupid question but when bringing the xbox one over, it is obviously for North American power supplies, will all I need to do is buy an adapter to make it match the local currency? Or will I need to acquire an entirely new power brick?

#2TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/13/2014 4:47:05 PM
Our answers weren't good enough for you on dot org?!

You should be fine with just an adapter, but I'd honestly as MS customer support for a safe answer.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#3shocker2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 5:12:20 PM
I asked on the org? I was probably drunk... my bad
#4shocker2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 5:12:39 PM
PS go back... I left a question for you there