Does the Xbox One need a price drop asap...?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does the Xbox One need a price drop asap...?
2 years ago#1
With news of the PS4 outselling it 2-1 in JAN...ms needs to do something fast...dropping the price to 350 would do a lot to move consoles imo.
---
Board User Level: Legend
(message deleted)
2 years ago#3
here comes the tears LOL
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
2 years ago#4
349.99 and i'd probably buy an x1 tomorrow...make it happen ms
---
2 years ago#5
Dearth. DEARTH! DEEEEEEEEEEARRRTTTHHH!!!
2 years ago#6
Ask again next year. Playing the month to month sales game is useless in terms of gaming. And really boring.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
2 years ago#7
They aren't going to do a price drop at this point. They obviously didn't do as good as PS4 but these numbers aren't exactly bad for January. It was more of a middle ground thing. If it had really been Wii U like numbers then it'd be a different story.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
2 years ago#8
This isn't turning in their favor any time soon without one. They need to drop it ASAP.
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
2 years ago#9
Why? They have sold a record breaking number of consoles. 2.9 times more than the Xbox 360 during it's first three months. Everyone seems fixated on the fact that just because they aren't number one in sales means the Xbox One must be some kind of failure.
2 years ago#10
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
They aren't going to do a price drop at this point. They obviously didn't do as good as PS4 but these numbers aren't exactly bad for January. It was more of a middle ground thing. If it had really been Wii U like numbers then it'd be a different story.

The gap is only going to widen from here on out...keep in mind most retailers are just now starting to keep PS4's on their shelves...the Japan release coming soon...X1 is going to start to look like a complete failure when compared next to the PS4...unless ms does something fast.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does the Xbox One need a price drop asap...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived