Does the Xbox One need a price drop asap...?

#21JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 5:32:30 PM
Laylow12 posted...
It won't help sales, people want next generation resolution rates not last gen.

that's why i went down to 350...for the xbox one to have a chance it must be lower priced than the ps4 imo
---
Board User Level: Legend
#22blitz_0623Posted 2/13/2014 5:33:37 PM
If they want to outsell the PS4, maybe. But as far as sales go, it's destroying 360 sales from last gen. Not sure why they want a price drop other than to beat Sony and lose money in the process
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#23ComradeRyanPosted 2/13/2014 7:31:46 PM
Kinect was one of the reasons that put me off from buying an Xbox One. Having an option not to have Kinect included would definitely improve sales.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#24PulpPosted 2/13/2014 7:36:19 PM
I wonder if people understand that the PS4 will have sold DOUBLE the Xbone by the end of this month. If that trend continues, you really think that ratio won't be significant? Ps4 will enjoy better 3rd party support, more exclusives, etc.

Ps4 already has a $100 lead on the Xbone, so even if MS could price cut, Sony can easily match.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#25JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 7:39:50 PM
Pulp posted...
I wonder if people understand that the PS4 will have sold DOUBLE the Xbone by the end of this month. If that trend continues, you really think that ratio won't be significant? Ps4 will enjoy better 3rd party support, more exclusives, etc.

Ps4 already has a $100 lead on the Xbone, so even if MS could price cut, Sony can easily match.

sony doesn't need to match em though...they have the superior hardware and can ask a higher price for it
---
Board User Level: Legend
#26Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/13/2014 7:54:17 PM
PS4 is going to have more 3rd party support but the Xbox One won't exactly be hurting in that category because users do buy their games. Much like last gen when games were selling better on Xbox 360 it didn't kill the PS3 third party support. It will be the same for X1 this gen regardless of whether or not they do better on PS4. Nintendo on the other hand tends to have problems when it comes to 3rd party support in the long run but they live off of Nintendo games.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#27blitz_0623Posted 2/13/2014 8:03:00 PM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
PS4 is going to have more 3rd party support but the Xbox One won't exactly be hurting in that category because users do buy their games. Much like last gen when games were selling better on Xbox 360 it didn't kill the PS3 third party support. It will be the same for X1 this gen regardless of whether or not they do better on PS4. Nintendo on the other hand tends to have problems when it comes to 3rd party support in the long run but they live off of Nintendo games.

Until now
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#28Private_NoobPosted 2/13/2014 8:03:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/13/2014 8:08:53 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...

Until now

The main point is that they are more noted for their lack of 3rd party support than MS or Sony will be. This gen will be pretty much the same in that regards. Most buy Nintendo consoles for their games. They are in a more dire situation as to calling it quits but I'm not going to say they are finished.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#30SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 2/13/2014 8:11:29 PM
yes i think $350 i know they will be taking a loss but thats what they get when they force kinect and no games use it.
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e