How does the PS4 outselling the Xone effect me at all?

#91jon davisPosted 2/14/2014 6:59:05 AM
Juzten76 posted...
jon davis posted...
chrish909 posted...
ManInGorillaSut posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
There is so much debate about how Sony is winning and how Microsoft is losing but how does that affect me at all?

Just curious what your reasons are because they both have great game and I will be enjoying my Xone very much. Why should I care how well the PS4 sells? I guess it's just blind fanboy trolls or something? This is a new generation and it's filled with hate instead of everyone enjoying what we have!

Who gives a crap if Sony sold more consoles? My enjoyment does not rely on that at all.

It will start to effect you in 1 or 2 years when the Xbone starts losing exclusives DLC or even Exclusives altogether due to poor sales. And it will effect you big time if poor sales means MS investors force the Xbox division to be sold/shut down.

But keep telling yourself it wont effect you if that makes you feel better.

He is right, look at ps4, it has no games at all this year except infailous drivefail and 2000 indies.

Whats wrong boy, your sack hairs twitching with fanboy rage?

Do you claim to not be a fanboy Jon? Because you're making it blatantly obvious you like riding the Pony.

Actually yeah, the Jan NPD numbers cheered me up no end.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#92Kovalchuk_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 7:43:15 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
There is so much debate about how Sony is winning and how Microsoft is losing but how does that affect me at all?

Just curious what your reasons are because they both have great game and I will be enjoying my Xone very much. Why should I care how well the PS4 sells? I guess it's just blind fanboy trolls or something? This is a new generation and it's filled with hate instead of everyone enjoying what we have!

Who gives a crap if Sony sold more consoles? My enjoyment does not rely on that at all.

It will start to effect you in 1 or 2 years when the Xbone starts losing exclusives DLC or even Exclusives altogether due to poor sales. And it will effect you big time if poor sales means MS investors force the Xbox division to be sold/shut down.

See, you trolls act like just because the PS4 has more sales it means the Xbox is failing. Guess what? They are both doing great and will be very successful.
---
3754-7115-0719
#93jon davisPosted 2/14/2014 7:52:55 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

See, you trolls act like just because the PS4 has more sales it means the Xbox is failing. Guess what? They are both doing great and will be very successful.

But the MS investors wont see it that way, they will see it as not doing as well as its chief competitors product and could well pull the trigger on the xbone division.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#94Kovalchuk_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 7:57:50 AM
jon davis posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

But the MS investors wont see it that way, they will see it as not doing as well as its chief competitors product and could well pull the trigger on the xbone division.

Anyone with a brain knows that won't happen.
---
3754-7115-0719
#95RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/14/2014 8:06:41 AM
XB1 doing better at launch than 360 did. XB will not lose exclusives and any other BS Sony fans can think of. You act like PS4 is off the charts lol. Why is it TitanFall preorders exceed Infamous preorders right now by 40K? And yet PS4 has more consoles out......
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#96richboy900Posted 2/14/2014 8:09:21 AM
It's really sad tbh. The wii outsold the 360 and PS3, did I want a wii or care for it at all? Nope.

I enjoyed my xbox more than my ps2, and even though the Xbox sold a fraction to that of the ps2, I still liked Microsofts console more.

That is pure proof sales mean nothing, and if I had to have a next gen console now, it'd be the Xbox one as it actually has games worth owning/playing.

Its like saying a mazda miata is a better car than a Lamborghini aventadore because it sells more, lol.
#97THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 2/14/2014 8:09:39 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

Why couldn't Xbox fans be like this last gen? You guys seemed to care about sales a ton back then...

It was ALWAYS a pointless stupid thing to rave about. I glad now some of you are beginning to understand.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#98jon davisPosted 2/14/2014 8:10:41 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
jon davis posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

Anyone with a brain knows that won't happen.

If you say so.
---
#99extankerPosted 2/14/2014 8:37:57 AM(edited)
Man fanboys on both sides are idiots but right now, PS4 fanboys are clearly the king of that hill. Yeah if you only want to talk about sales numbers, the PS4 is kicking the Xbox's ass. But come on fanboys, the Xbox One is in no way 'failing'. All these topics about the One failing and losing support, or better yet, the Xbox division being shutdown, make you guys look even dumber than you claim us Xbox One fans to be.

The Xbox isn't going anywhere. It's breaking xbox sales records and despite being behind the ps4 in sales, it's definitely successful for Microsoft. Third party developers are not going to look at the potential millions of game sales and go 'nah, we don't need those sales. PS4 is where it's at'.

Have some sense. Both consoles are going to thrive and we're all going to win. But I'm going I win a little more because I own both.
#100-FryShakeWad-Posted 2/14/2014 8:40:37 AM
extanker posted...
Man fanboys on both sides are idiots but right now, PS4 fanboys are clearly the king of that hill. Yeah if you only want to talk about sales numbers, the PS4 is kicking the Xbox's ass. But come on fanboys, the Xbox One is in no way 'failing'. All these topics about the One failing and losing support, or better yet, the Xbox division being shutdown, make you guys look even dumber than you claim us Xbox One fans to be.

The Xbox isn't going anywhere. It's breaking xbox sales records and despite being behind the ps4 in sales, it's definitely successful for Microsoft. Third party developers are not going to look at the potential millions of game sales and go 'nah, we don't need those sales. PS4 is where it's at'.

Have some sense. Both consoles are going to thrive and we're all going to win. But I'm going I win a little more because I own both.

This