How is the PS4 outselling the Xbox One in the USA?

#11ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 5:25:22 PM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
The "dearth" thing isn't even funny, not sure why you're harping on it.

I think you just have a dearth of humor.
#12jon davisPosted 2/13/2014 5:25:52 PM
DeadCeIIScout posted...

Hes a new account troll is why.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#13mistergrownmanPosted 2/13/2014 5:26:19 PM
"but but.. PS4 has no gaemez"
---
Guns don't kill people. Husbands who come home early do.
#14ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 5:27:08 PM
jon davis posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...

If you think I am new, you must be new too. I have been posting here since December.
#15ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 5:27:55 PM
mistergrownman posted...

It doesnt. It sold more, but doesnt have games. Thats exactly the situation. I have both consoles right in front of me and I have experience with both, unlike most of you. PS4 is winning in sales, but it doesnt have games. Thats 100% true.
#16OpheliaAdenadePosted 2/13/2014 5:28:44 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
mistergrownman posted...

It doesnt. It sold more, but doesnt have games. Thats exactly the situation. I have both consoles right in front of me and I have experience with both, unlike most of you. PS4 is winning in sales, but it doesnt have games. Thats 100% true.

If it doesn't have games, then why is it selling more software than the xbone? :P Magic?
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#17jon davisPosted 2/13/2014 5:28:47 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
jon davis posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...

If you think I am new, you must be new too. I have been posting here since December.

Oh December? Well excuse me old timer! Your two months clearly trumps my 12 years.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#18RyuuHou25Posted 2/13/2014 5:29:58 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
mistergrownman posted...

It doesnt. It sold more, but doesnt have games. Thats exactly the situation. I have both consoles right in front of me and I have experience with both, unlike most of you. PS4 is winning in sales, but it doesnt have games I want. Thats 100% true.

Fixed that for you. Stop spewing your opinion as truth. There are many games out for the console currently.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#19DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/13/2014 5:30:03 PM
Why are people claiming Xbone has a much better library? None of its exclusives average above 80. That's just bad.
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
#20mokmuudPosted 2/13/2014 5:30:33 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
mistergrownman posted...

http://m.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/PlayStation_4_Games
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539