How is the PS4 outselling the Xbox One in the USA?

#71poppen695Posted 2/14/2014 7:22:10 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
weaker system that costs 100 more

This.
I think we are about done here.
#72RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/14/2014 7:22:58 AM
Killah Priest posted...
Its cheaper, more powerful, and a better console(opinion)... thats how.

Fixed
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#73THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 2/14/2014 7:25:42 AM
15RC posted...
$100 less
Common games run and look better
PS+ works across 4 platforms, free PS4 games every month
Controller is much improved over the PS3
Streaming straight to Twitch

Not that hard to figure out.

Naaaaahhhh...Those aren't good reasons.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#74psicat1976Posted 2/14/2014 7:30:34 AM
Virobot posted...
Demand/marketing/hardware/price.
#75HellsControllerPosted 2/14/2014 7:31:37 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
mokmuud posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
Sony is actually shipping enough units to do so. /topic

I've never seen a PS4 in the wild.

Conversely, I've never NOT seen the X1 in stock after launch week.

There's plenty of XB1's in retail, so shut your clam.

Your Sig mentions "WiiU", good bye now

WiiU at least has good games to play.

Your only FPS is a COD that gets no support, no DLC, few patches. No companies even care to make games for you that make them for the others. If you like Mario then yeah there's a couple games worth buying. It only took them a year to make a decent game that is the same old thing ever other Mario has ever been. I personally was a Nintendo consumer for 10+ years. Finally I realized I was wasting my time on a product that was always 5 years behind with crap online and a library geared toward adolescents and kiddies. Are there a handful of games worth getting over the life of the console, sure. But I dont feel like waiting 12 months for that 1 appealing game when the other consoles offer 10+ appealing games a year. Anyone into FPS or sports games can cross nintendo off their list. Its a shame too because I wish nintendo was better.

But you talking bad on XB1 when you have a WiiU is comical. In soooo many ways.

Mentions fps, patches for incomplete games and dlc as a good thing.
Crikey! We may have found ourselves the living embodiment of the dudebro, MS' primary demographic.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#76KOOGARPosted 2/14/2014 7:48:15 AM
Commercials? How old are you? LOL.

It's the PS4 vs the Xbone, that's a no brainer what to buy. I just don't know how M$ actually get's some people to buy the Xbone, or they buy it themself to fake sales.
#77ZerabpPosted 2/14/2014 8:03:27 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Killah Priest posted...

Fixed

Actually the PS4 is empirically better, it has a very provable advantage over it's competitor in almost every area that you can compare the two. You can debate which games are better as that is subjective however the PS4 I scientifically provably the better console.
---
XBL Gamertag:SentinelZ PSnetwork ID: SentinelZ
"Bloody wars are easier to survive than idiots with ballots. " Neal Boortz
#78RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/14/2014 8:35:36 AM(edited)
Zerabp posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Killah Priest posted...

Fixed

Actually the PS4 is empirically better, it has a very provable advantage over it's competitor in almost every area that you can compare the two. You can debate which games are better as that is subjective however the PS4 I scientifically provably the better console.

Not at all man. Price and graphics only mean so much. You also weigh in controller, exclusives preferences, which online service you like, which multi play games get DLC and patch fixes first, voice control, app selection, which one friends will be on, overall look, which one you trust, durability, and the list goes on.

So which one is better is all opinion and preference. MOH:Warfighter had some of the best graphics last gen and sucked poop. I enjoyed playing Goldeneye on Wii more than most FPS shooters I played on XB360 and Wii graphics were 5 years behind. Fun makes a game. Fun makes a system.

All said and done I prefer XB1.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#79TrueGBPosted 2/14/2014 8:29:52 AM
ChevelIe posted...
All I see is Xbox One commercials, haven't seen a PS4 commercial since November. And Sony can't even allocate many PS4 units for the USA with the worldwide demand for the PS4.

So how the hell is the Xbox One getting outsold? O_O

Smart. With PS4 sold out, all those commercials do is encourage frustrated gamers to look for PS4's and settle on buying X1's instead.
---
Future Billionaire
#80Aone1987Posted 2/14/2014 8:30:28 AM
Sony Brand is better. All the way around this time