how is the difficulty curve of Titanfall?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how is the difficulty curve of Titanfall?
3 years ago#1
So i am not a very good cod player. I actually don't play many cod games and when i do, i get Owned. This is pretty much the same story with most competitive online multiplayer shooters that i have played (halo, killzone, battlefield etc)

The only exception was Left 4 Dead. I throughly enjoyed that game mostly because it was co-op and the "good" players were on My side.

So i am bit reluctant about TItanfall and the game being MP only. However, I believe there is a online campaign type mode that may suit my play style better.

what say you fellow Xbox owners?
PSN: omairrr
3 years ago#2
It doesn't seem that bad with having bots that you can kill
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
3 years ago#3
Plus the smart pistol.
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
3 years ago#4
you bring a very interesting point Doukou.
The bots will probably make the game easier.

at least they won't camp - Hopefully
PSN: omairrr
3 years ago#5
mokmuud posted...
Plus the smart pistol.

Just a heads up, but the smart pistol sucks. I watched my friend use it and it takes forever to lock on and its almost worthless in 99% of the firefights.
3 years ago#6
ILikeGamesMan posted...
mokmuud posted...
Plus the smart pistol.

Just a heads up, but the smart pistol sucks. I watched my friend use it and it takes forever to lock on and its almost worthless in 99% of the firefights.

Seemed pretty OP in the Beta gameplay that IGN had.
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
3 years ago#7
You can definitely jump straight in.
PSN: MistahApplez XBL: MistahApplez
Steam: Xteddy12 3DS FC: 2492-4235-0941
3 years ago#8
Doukou posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
mokmuud posted...
Plus the smart pistol.

Seemed pretty OP in the Beta gameplay that IGN had.

I guess see it for yourself and decide. I personally thought it was garbage and when my friend ran into people using it, he killed them every time without issue.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. how is the difficulty curve of Titanfall?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived