how is the difficulty curve of Titanfall?

#1intolaomairPosted 2/13/2014 6:34:53 PM
So i am not a very good cod player. I actually don't play many cod games and when i do, i get Owned. This is pretty much the same story with most competitive online multiplayer shooters that i have played (halo, killzone, battlefield etc)

The only exception was Left 4 Dead. I throughly enjoyed that game mostly because it was co-op and the "good" players were on My side.

So i am bit reluctant about TItanfall and the game being MP only. However, I believe there is a online campaign type mode that may suit my play style better.

what say you fellow Xbox owners?
---
PSN: omairrr
#2DoukouPosted 2/13/2014 6:36:05 PM
It doesn't seem that bad with having bots that you can kill
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#3mokmuudPosted 2/13/2014 6:36:49 PM
Plus the smart pistol.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#4intolaomair(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 6:37:06 PM
you bring a very interesting point Doukou.
The bots will probably make the game easier.

at least they won't camp - Hopefully
---
PSN: omairrr
#5ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 6:38:14 PM
mokmuud posted...
Plus the smart pistol.

Just a heads up, but the smart pistol sucks. I watched my friend use it and it takes forever to lock on and its almost worthless in 99% of the firefights.
#6DoukouPosted 2/13/2014 6:38:50 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
mokmuud posted...
Plus the smart pistol.

Just a heads up, but the smart pistol sucks. I watched my friend use it and it takes forever to lock on and its almost worthless in 99% of the firefights.

Seemed pretty OP in the Beta gameplay that IGN had.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#7MistahApplezPosted 2/13/2014 6:43:08 PM
You can definitely jump straight in.
---
PSN: MistahApplez XBL: MistahApplez
Steam: Xteddy12 3DS FC: 2492-4235-0941
#8ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 6:47:16 PM
Doukou posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
mokmuud posted...
Plus the smart pistol.

Seemed pretty OP in the Beta gameplay that IGN had.

I guess see it for yourself and decide. I personally thought it was garbage and when my friend ran into people using it, he killed them every time without issue.