I feel that with PS4 outselling X1 microsoft it only benefits X1 users

#1iamjosh308Posted 2/13/2014 7:07:30 PM(edited)
Think about it, it's not like nintendo and microsoft's foray's into the console business will just die off and leave only sony, there's always going to be a competitor and microsoft isn't going away any time soon. I believe with microsoft not on top anymore the quality of their console and online services can only improve.

Basically people freak out when the ps4 does better like it's going to "kill" Microsoft when we all know that's not true. Anyone agree? If you disagree explain yourself!

EDIT: ignore the word microsoft in the topic title. no idea why I left that in there.
---
*wipes brown*
#2RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/13/2014 7:08:54 PM
It only means possible price cuts sooner than later. Which isn't a bad thing for consumers so.... Other than that it is means nothing except to the squirrley kids who think they won something....
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#3HeracylostPosted 2/13/2014 7:16:29 PM
Yeah, now that's some super double digit IQ logic...
Ask the Wii U users how underselling is helping them out.
#4PulpPosted 2/13/2014 7:17:57 PM
Heracylost posted...

Underselling means the Wii owners get to choose from fewer, but MUCH higher quality games. Quality over quantity man.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#5HeracylostPosted 2/13/2014 7:23:21 PM
Pulp posted...
Heracylost posted...

Underselling means the Wii owners get to choose from fewer, but MUCH higher quality games. Quality over quantity man.

The quality of my U games are great. But with 5 month dry spells... I'll seek my cure for boredom elsewheres.
#6md22mdrxPosted 2/13/2014 7:26:20 PM
Bigtime reassurance topic ....
#7GiannyBoy0924Posted 2/13/2014 7:28:15 PM
Good to see you can find some positives out of this.
---
"People are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow... Too soon?"
-Ellie
#8RebelGameMasterPosted 2/13/2014 7:38:51 PM
iamjosh308 posted...
Think about it, it's not like nintendo and microsoft's foray's into the console business will just die off and leave only sony, there's always going to be a competitor and microsoft isn't going away any time soon. I believe with microsoft not on top anymore the quality of their console and online services can only improve.

Basically people freak out when the ps4 does better like it's going to "kill" Microsoft when we all know that's not true. Anyone agree? If you disagree explain yourself!

EDIT: ignore the word microsoft in the topic title. no idea why I left that in there.

Microsoft's execs would like to have a word with you.
---
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg
#9prozac786Posted 2/13/2014 7:49:53 PM
Only benefits MS? No. Benefits Sony first and foremost.

Motivates MS in improving what X1 has to offer? Most likely yes.
---
PSN Prozac786
#10MJFJDPosted 2/13/2014 7:52:06 PM
Hopefully it will encourage Microsoft to release quality exclusives throughout the life of the console.