I feel that with PS4 outselling X1 microsoft it only benefits X1 users

#11Garage_ManPosted 2/13/2014 7:15:37 PM
Actually it really hurts them. Do you know how many of my friends choose the 360 over the ps3 due to multiplats better on the 360? I was one of very few people with a ps3 and still am!

Sony has always had amazing exclusives every generation that define certain genres; you can deny it but there was NOTHING like Gran turismo 1, spyro, crash bandicoot, or advanced final fantasy. Ps2 had ratchet and clank, jack and dexter, continuing with grand theft auto, Gran turismo, more final fantasy. The next gen held uncharted and tlof and really only a few others. This gen they seem to be very focused on gaming and swinging out all kinda genres..any of them good? Who knows, but we all know experiences like driveclub and ff15 are only on the PlayStation. It doesnt matter if you don't like them games, the facts are if you want diverse experiences all over ps has ALWAYS been the place.

Okay now the important part....3rd party always likes the most selling system, they can afford to spend more time abd make it look better/play better or what have you.

Same goes for first party..this gen is already selling more than ever so we can have hhuuuggeee games that are amazing because the ps4 has a bigger install base. It's business...it's literally business people, don't argue.
#12DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/13/2014 7:16:18 PM
No 3rd party support is a huge benefit.
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
#13Kovifan27Posted 2/13/2014 7:24:48 PM
It will benefit new customers when they toss that boat anchor called the Kinect and sell it for $399.
#14MistahApplezPosted 2/13/2014 7:26:31 PM
It doesn't mean anything.

It's just one console selling better than another, just enjoy your systems man.
---
PSN: MistahApplez XBL: MistahApplez
Steam: Xteddy12 3DS FC: 2492-4235-0941
#15Foxx3kPosted 2/13/2014 7:26:41 PM
Heracylost posted...
Yeah, now that's some super double digit IQ logic...
Ask the Wii U users how underselling is helping them out.

For what it's worth, Wii U is killing it with amazing first party titles right now to the point where it's actually a worthwhile purchase.

Not that I think that absolutely will happen here and I'm 50/50 on where I stand on the logic, but I mean, bringing up the WiiU isn't a terrific counter-argument.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#16Steeleagle40Posted 2/14/2014 10:13:04 AM
On related news, dying is good for people, because then they don't have to pay for health insurance.
#17Aone1987Posted 2/14/2014 10:17:34 AM
True if it wasnt for PS4 not going DRM. X1 would be a much much worse system.
#18RedZakuPosted 2/14/2014 10:19:49 AM
prozac786 posted...
Only benefits MS? No. Benefits Sony first and foremost.

Motivates MS in improving what X1 has to offer? Most likely yes.

Or just pisses off their board of directors, which puts more pressure on their new Board Leader to sell off the Surface, Bing, and Bone division.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#19RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/14/2014 10:22:00 AM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
No 3rd party support is a huge benefit.

Because that'll happen, ignorance is high in this thread
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#20181stCommanderPosted 2/14/2014 10:28:50 AM(edited)
Pulp posted...
Heracylost posted...

Ask the Wii U users how underselling is helping them out.

Underselling means the Wii owners get to choose from fewer, but MUCH higher quality games. Quality over quantity man.

Lmao, no.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet