Oooh the ps4 outsold the xbox one, how will anybody ever live??

#1zidane13412Posted 2/13/2014 7:24:04 PM
Seriously what's up with the 10 threads? Are ps4 owners this bored that they have nothing better to do then to troll the xbox board? Seriously, nobody gives a crap, get a life.
#2prozac786Posted 2/13/2014 7:24:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3zidane13412(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 7:26:43 PM
prozac786 posted...
You won't. Xbots slitting wrists vertically..

Nope must of us are having FUN, Unless your psychic and can read everybody's thoughts. And you can't so go away Sony pony.
#4PulpPosted 2/13/2014 7:27:41 PM
zidane13412 posted...
Seriously what's up with the 10 threads?

11 now.

The irony of this thread just exploded my mind.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#5prozac786Posted 2/13/2014 7:27:47 PM
zidane13412 posted...
prozac786 posted...

Nope must of us are having FUN, Unless your psychic and can read everybody's thoughts. And you can't so go away Sony pony.

I was agreeing with you. Hence the sarcasm of suicide..
---
PSN Prozac786
#6zidane13412(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 7:30:42 PM
prozac786 posted...
zidane13412 posted...
prozac786 posted...

I was agreeing with you. Hence the sarcasm of suicide..

Oh my bad, thats what Sony fanboys typically act like though so pardon my confusion. And do the other poster, Not really Ironic because all of the other ones are acting like its some important news. Spoiler: It's not.
#7RebelGameMasterPosted 2/13/2014 7:31:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8SPARTAN_D7Posted 2/13/2014 7:34:01 PM
I entered the board, saw the top 10 threads and immediately pictured a bunch of fat guys in basements sitting at their computers making topics. So happy with themselves that the finally made a good move in life. (picking the "winning" side). Honestly. How pathetic is this board right now?
---
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
#9MrImpatient35Posted 2/13/2014 7:43:15 PM
I don't get why people are surprised by that. Of course it did. It's cheaper. That's just obvious for it to sell more. Even though, in my opinion, X1 had an exponentially better launch lineup, the cheaper system still sold more. That makes sense.

I'll be surprised if it's still the same way, about 2 years from now. That's if PS4 is still a talked about console lol.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#10zidane13412(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 7:43:46 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
zidane13412 posted...
Seriously what's up with the 10 threads? Are ps4 owners this bored that they have nothing better to do then to troll the xbox board? Seriously, nobody gives a crap, get a life.

I'm not a PS4 owner. I'm glad the better product is winning. And that's putting it nicely, it's obliterating the competition.

Now anyone in or thinking about joining in to the gaming industry will strive to produce a quality product. Unlike an overpriced, less powerful machine which was made with the sole concept of: How can we milk these kids that were willing to pay us $60 a year when the competition was doing it for free?

Well look at the drama queen over here. Just because it's not exactly as strong as the PS4 doesn't mean its a crap machine like you're implying. They are updating graphics as is and The graphics aren't that bad compared to the ps4, So good for you?