Twice the FPS, twice the pixels, twice the sales

#11prozac786Posted 2/13/2014 8:12:39 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
prozac786 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Half the games.

We actually have 4 more exclusives than you. That's AAA exclusives, not including indie titles. Add those in and it's twice the games ;)

How can you have more games than me when I own both consoles? Unfortunately in this situation I have more games than you.

Even you understood that I meant PS4 has more than the X1.

But by your logic, I have about 20 times more games than you, as I own all 3 consoles, PS3, X360 and PS4. ;)
---
PSN Prozac786
#12ThunderPotatoPosted 2/13/2014 8:12:51 PM
prozac786 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Half the games.

We actually have 4 more exclusives than you. That's AAA exclusives, not including indie titles. Add those in and it's twice the games ;)

Apparently you don't have a strong grasp of math though.
---
I love you.
#13ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 8:14:05 PM
jumbocat posted...
lol I bring up an interesting tidbit and get the classic NO GAEMS and titanfall reassurance posts. You guys are no better than the trolls

You bring up an "interesting tidbit" on this board because you have nothing to play. Thats a problem. The PS4 has twice the FPS, twice the pixels, twice the sales and not a single person is actually playing it right now. I have PSN and when I check the PSN accounts of some people here who troll, some of them havent gamed in weeks. One guy in particular hasn't played in almost 2 months.
#14SigalphaPosted 2/13/2014 8:14:18 PM
Laylow12 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Half the games.

PS4 has more games than the XBOX ONE. What's with the blatant lying from this guy?

Dark are the days when people argue over release numbers that barely total more then that of all my fingers and toes...
---
I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine.
#15DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/13/2014 8:14:58 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
jumbocat posted...
lol I bring up an interesting tidbit and get the classic NO GAEMS and titanfall reassurance posts. You guys are no better than the trolls

You bring up an "interesting tidbit" on this board because you have nothing to play. Thats a problem. The PS4 has twice the FPS, twice the pixels, twice the sales and not a single person is actually playing it right now. I have PSN and when I check the PSN accounts of some people here who troll, some of them havent gamed in weeks. One guy in particular hasn't played in almost 2 months.

People that troll aren't gamers, they're just internet trolls
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
#16ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 8:15:15 PM
prozac786 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
prozac786 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Half the games.

How can you have more games than me when I own both consoles? Unfortunately in this situation I have more games than you.

Even you understood that I meant PS4 has more than the X1.

But by your logic, I have about 20 times more games than you, as I own all 3 consoles, PS3, X360 and PS4. ;)

Pshh! I have every console going back to the Atari in my closet. If you ever want to play the 3do, CD-I, Atari, Jaguar, 32X, etc etc come over.
#17prozac786Posted 2/13/2014 8:16:25 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
jumbocat posted...

It seems by your logic, you too have nothing to play, because instead of playing your X1, you're on these forums at the same time, responding to these same people.
---
PSN Prozac786
#18ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 8:17:18 PM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
jumbocat posted...

People that troll aren't gamers, they're just internet trolls

I just think its funny when someone says "hey look at me I am having a blast right now. I am playing like 50 games simultaneously at 120FPS in 10008000P!" and they havent been on since early January. They forget I have both consoles and can actually see their accounts online.
#19ILikeGamesManPosted 2/13/2014 8:18:31 PM
prozac786 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
jumbocat posted...

It seems by your logic, you too have nothing to play, because instead of playing your X1, you're on these forums at the same time, responding to these same people.

Because the wife wont stop watching her stupid reality shows so I am stuck on the PC. I actually left here before to go watch an episode of Always Sunny, but she stole the TV back. So yeah I am bored and here, but I have stuff to play.
#20PulpPosted 2/13/2014 8:18:51 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...

Not a chance, when you think Forza looks better than anything on the PS4.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.