So all my doubts about Titanfall have disappeared.

#31bob15xPosted 2/14/2014 7:43:35 AM
bessy.

do you think the parkour stuff will be harder to do on a pc with mouse and keyboard?
#32skermacPosted 2/14/2014 7:47:16 AM
prozac786 posted...
bob15x posted...
prozac786 posted...
792p makes everything disappear.

get therapy, then maybe you have a chance of not being a waste of skin your whole life.

Please see post above yours. I was joking..

Also, me having a real issue with a next gen game at 792p means I must require therapy?

Take your own advice and book some sessions. Might help you lose the fanboyism and life of denial.

And just by looking at the screen you know its 792p? Nope you had to read that someplace and now you are using those numbers to bash games. You aren't the only person doing that.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#33Bigdaddy422Posted 2/14/2014 8:13:01 AM
skermac posted...
prozac786 posted...
bob15x posted...
prozac786 posted...
792p makes everything disappear.

get therapy, then maybe you have a chance of not being a waste of skin your whole life.

Please see post above yours. I was joking..

Also, me having a real issue with a next gen game at 792p means I must require therapy?

Take your own advice and book some sessions. Might help you lose the fanboyism and life of denial.

And just by looking at the screen you know its 792p? Nope you had to read that someplace and now you are using those numbers to bash games. You aren't the only person doing that.

The game looks great. Nothing mind blowing but lighting is well done, map layouts are superb, and fluidity is great.
#34evecharmevePosted 2/14/2014 8:44:12 AM
nableet posted...
Why does everyone who plays the beta say that the game is fun, amazing, awesome and a bunch of other meaningless adjectives?

Let's here what you like, what is fun, what isn't fun etc

More Meat less bone.

Alright lol, Well had a match where I started bouncing of sky scrapers and billboards at full speed so I could get to the top of the highest spot I could find and look down and snipe a while. Then Dropped my titan on top of another damn titan destroying that one. Hopped in it for a little while and mowed anyone near by with my minigun. Then I got out told the thing to follow me and ran around with my smg while my titan fired tank shells for me for cover fire.

And the coup de grace is how friggen awesome it is to have your titan shooting at another titan that your rodeoing and shooting the core destroying it from both ends, take the eject with the pilot and fall back down letting your titan catch you and then dashing over the other pilot.

Get the game.
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.