Apperently you can download Strider for free right now.

#21Reece504Posted 2/15/2014 12:21:41 AM
Aceviper posted...
Reece504 posted...
kingekinge posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
j_coat posted...
They'll probably either revoke the free game, or just ban the accounts of those who got this game for free.

Banning the people who got it would be absolutely ridiculous. They're not the ones at fault for it being released.

They have banned people on 360 for downloading things mistakenly labeled as free.

Actually they haven't

Actually they have

For doing a region glitch/exploit getting free games from another region and for passing around gamer tags with games on demand games on it etc etc as far as for downloading a free game lol never. Raymam legends no ban the other time injustice was up no one got ban as well as Max Payne 3 and that's just the ones I remember they can't ban you for their mistake same as tomb raider guardian game I know at least over 20 people that has had almost every free game and haven't got banned.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#22Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/15/2014 12:38:44 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
j_coat posted...
They'll probably either revoke the free game, or just ban the accounts of those who got this game for free.

Banning the people who got it would be absolutely ridiculous. They're not the ones at fault for it being released.

Do you ever watch those shows where the police bait something, like leave an expensive bicycle laying on the road, and arrest someone for stealing it? I mean, it's just laying there, but common sense says it's not your bike and nobody would leave it laying on the side of the road for luls

What's the difference, you know it's not released and it's not free, but you took advantage of it anyway. You took advantage of a glitch, it's no different than hacking, etc..
---
3770K w/ 780 TI SLI gaming powerhouse.
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#23Reece504Posted 2/15/2014 1:05:40 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
j_coat posted...

Do you ever watch those shows where the police bait something, like leave an expensive bicycle laying on the road, and arrest someone for stealing it? I mean, it's just laying there, but common sense says it's not your bike and nobody would leave it laying on the side of the road for luls

What's the difference, you know it's not released and it's not free, but you took advantage of it anyway. You took advantage of a glitch, it's no different than hacking, etc..

You know there's been people that see friends playing it under recent activity or heck watching game clips and was like wow that's out click on it and was prompted to install. A lot of people probably thought but was a demo a couple if my friends texted me in shock I'm pretty sure it's a low number of accidentals dunces it spread but this is a easy thing to stumble on and a mistake on ms part.

Also
Also

Did this last night.

I then promptly went onto Xbox Support and chatted with someone. Asked them if I should cancel the download because I didn't want to get banned. She said (and I took a screenshot of the chat)

"If a game is free on the Marketplace, it's free. You will not get in trouble. Enjoy the game!"

If my account gets banned, I fully plan to use that chat to get it unbanned. I would have gladly cancelled the download while chatting with her if she advised it.

Source:neogaf
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#24AceviperPosted 2/15/2014 1:56:22 AM
Reece504 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
j_coat posted...

You know there's been people that see friends playing it under recent activity or heck watching game clips and was like wow that's out click on it and was prompted to install. A lot of people probably thought but was a demo a couple if my friends texted me in shock I'm pretty sure it's a low number of accidentals dunces it spread but this is a easy thing to stumble on and a mistake on ms part.

Also
Also

Did this last night.

I then promptly went onto Xbox Support and chatted with someone. Asked them if I should cancel the download because I didn't want to get banned. She said (and I took a screenshot of the chat)

"If a game is free on the Marketplace, it's free. You will not get in trouble. Enjoy the game!"

If my account gets banned, I fully plan to use that chat to get it unbanned. I would have gladly cancelled the download while chatting with her if she advised it.

Source:neogaf

really, I don't think you need to worry about it this time

There was a ton of bad press the last time they banned them.

What MS needs right now is not more bad press.
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone