Can we put the console war to rest now?

#1IzraeilPosted 2/14/2014 4:43:46 AM
This is for all the ponies on this board, Yes we get it PS4 will be selling more than twice as much from here on, and yes it's the more powerful console that's going to have superior multi plats, and better looking exclusives, you win.
But can you stop trolling this board now so we can talk about xbox one and it's games in peace here.
#2Reaper_Chris92Posted 2/14/2014 4:48:23 AM
We will never know peace.
---
Gaming Devices: PC, PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, 3DS, and Android.
#3LapanuiPosted 2/14/2014 4:49:22 AM
You do realize that by posting stuff like this makes it worse... You're getting people to make more posts about the console ware, one person says something and it starts a debate or an argument...
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#4lninjasoniclPosted 2/14/2014 4:50:01 AM
Can we talk about how come we park on driveways, and drive on parkways?
---
In High School I was voted most appropriate.
#5Evel138Posted 2/14/2014 4:50:44 AM
The is no rest for the wicked.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#6BDJaycePosted 2/14/2014 4:53:23 AM
Until the day that Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft all join together and create one giant super console the console war will rage on. As long as there is a Playstation or Xbox there will be fans who proclaim that one is infinitely superior to the other.

The console war will never be 'put to rest'.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#7MrSpaM111Posted 2/14/2014 4:53:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 4:58:17 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Reported for off topic posting

Now go to sleep.
#9L96A1BOSSPosted 2/14/2014 4:58:31 AM
Izraeil posted...
This is for all the ponies on this board, Yes we get it PS4 will be selling more than twice as much from here on, and yes it's the more powerful console that's going to have superior multi plats, and better looking exclusives, you win.
But can you stop trolling this board now so we can talk about xbox one and it's games in peace here.

Ponies ponies ponies you trolling people and asking them to stop trolling the irony.
#10Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 5:00:44 AM(edited)
L96A1BOSS posted...
Izraeil posted...

Ponies ponies ponies you trolling people and asking them to stop trolling the irony.

Who am I trolling exactly? Ponies shouldn't be on this board to get offended by my post in the first place.