Can we put the console war to rest now?

#11NeWsKiLLzPosted 2/14/2014 5:25:45 AM
I feel like you could have jabbed the Xbox One a few more times and people might not have noticed you were trolling yourself.
#1295_EclipsePosted 2/14/2014 5:29:17 AM
Izraeil posted...
This is for all the ponies on this board, Yes we get it PS4 will be selling more than twice as much from here on, and yes it's the more powerful console that's going to have superior multi plats, and better looking exclusives, you win.
But can you stop trolling this board now so we can talk about xbox one and it's games in peace here.

Honestly (aside from the ponies part) if everyone would just adopt this attitude and accept what reality is, the trolling would die out. But people are too busy trying to pretend the XBO is as powerful or close to it, and then they try to spin numbers to be in the XBO's favor, and the trolls are drawn in like a shark to blood, because it's just too easy.

I hope for the day when I can come to these boards and see actual general conversations so I can keep up with what's new and whats changing, until then, I'll correct misinformation and spend very little time here.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#13RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/14/2014 5:33:03 AM
Why there is a console war to begin with is just idiotic. Buy what you prefer, play what you like. I had the Wii from 2010-2012 because that's what I liked at that time. Bought a PS3 next, hated it and sold it after 3 months and picked up a 360. XBOX has been good to me so I chose XB1. Just play what you like it effects nobody.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#14bridog346Posted 2/14/2014 5:33:21 AM
As long as fanboys exist there will always be a "console war" because they're the only people that live for that over playing and enjoying gaming.
---
I do desire we may be better strangers
#15ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/14/2014 5:36:10 AM
Reaper_Chris92 posted...
We will never know peace.

---
There are two sorts of people on the internet. Those who bash Nintendo on everything, and those who will defend them on anything.
-Link3
#16DirehagenPosted 2/14/2014 5:38:56 AM
I like hamsters :D
#17SmoshCuchPosted 2/14/2014 5:54:46 AM
Izraeil posted...
Ponies shouldn't be on this board

Of course not! Can you imagine how many computers are going to be destroyed by those hooves?
#18drclaeysPosted 2/14/2014 5:57:40 AM
Friends,

With out competition, no body wins. Just look at the government.

console wars are good for Gaming, not bad. Every country dreams up an enemy, just to have something to focus on. Most of the time its America, because they are evil, Money Grubbers.

I see no end to this. Its a scale of checks and balances. Its the ying and Yang of gaming.

Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Chris Christie for 2016, if you dont vote for him, he will shut down all your bridges. Sandy Relief money, I THOUGHT that was mine.
#19SilmarnirPosted 2/14/2014 8:52:56 AM
Izraeil posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Izraeil posted...
This is for all the ponies on this board, Yes we get it PS4 will be selling more than twice as much from here on, and yes it's the more powerful console that's going to have superior multi plats, and better looking exclusives, you win.
But can you stop trolling this board now so we can talk about xbox one and it's games in peace here.

Ponies ponies ponies you trolling people and asking them to stop trolling the irony.

Who am I trolling exactly? Ponies shouldn't be on this board to get offended by my post in the first place.

Flawed logic here. You're addressing these "ponies" and then you say that they shouldn't be here to read it. Xbot logic = fail logic
#20skermacPosted 2/14/2014 8:54:55 AM
Isnt Titanfall supposed to put the XB1 back in the lead of the console wars?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive