what's the deal w/ teabagging?

#21Evel138Posted 2/14/2014 6:50:15 AM
krystyla posted...
il_capitano posted...
It's done to piss off the opponent, and no matter what people say, it works everytime.

It's both immature to do and immature to get pissed off by it. I know it's kinda ironic as I am making a topic about it but as said it's the first time I noticed it and I don't see the big deal.

I am more intrigued by the motives.

I get a kick out of if they're really aggressive with the crouch button.....its funny as hell.

I do it whenever I've killed someone during a failed troll attempt with c4, claymores, etc.....trying to sneak a knife kill......its basically letting your opponent know he failed.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#22krystyla(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 7:10:33 AM(edited)
Evel138 posted...
krystyla posted...
il_capitano posted...
It's done to piss off the opponent, and no matter what people say, it works everytime.

It's both immature to do and immature to get pissed off by it. I know it's kinda ironic as I am making a topic about it but as said it's the first time I noticed it and I don't see the big deal.

I get a kick out of if they're really aggressive with the crouch button.....its funny as hell.

I do it whenever I've killed someone during a failed troll attempt with c4, claymores, etc.....trying to sneak a knife kill......its basically letting your opponent know he failed.

Well I climbed a ladder at already 60hp and killed one guy on the roof only to be killed by another guy in return who then proceeded to teabag me
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#23android1060Posted 2/14/2014 7:21:13 AM
Its harmless fun. grow up!

Its encouraged on COD: Ghosts to gain a care package from a field order named 'humiliate the next enemy you kill'

Its funny!
#24IckeryyPosted 2/14/2014 7:40:34 AM
People actually do it instinctively now >.> I sometimes do it without realizing, when I didn't mean anything badly...
#25PippyThePooperPosted 2/14/2014 7:53:43 AM
krystyla posted...
I believe some guy just teabagged me in BF4, is that supposed to anger me? I am confused...

Some guys just prefer to play with their guy parts with other guys instead of with girls. Don't judge.
---
I've always wondered why an adult would accept a non-paying job such as being a moderator. It has become clear to me now that that no adult would. Or has.
#26eddy_cocainePosted 2/14/2014 7:56:30 AM
nableet posted...
I will only teabag someone I view as doing something exceptionally "cheap". I will teabag them to let them know that even being "cheap" I will still kill their ***.

Hopefully the victim of said teabag will evaluate why they have been teabagged and amend their ways, or hunt me down and die again/take rerevenge ;)

Cheap in this instance is usually reserved for intentional spawn killing/camping and shotgun users on tiny maps.

I sometimes engage in this cheap activity and should be teabagged if killed whilst doing it :-)

This, I like how at the end you admit to it as well. That's how I know you're telling the truth. I know because I do it too.

And I should feel bad, but when I'm running through Metro with a Saiga..... I just have too much fun.
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#27Evel138Posted 2/14/2014 10:13:12 AM
krystyla posted...
Evel138 posted...
krystyla posted...
il_capitano posted...

Well I climbed a ladder at already 60hp and killed one guy on the roof only to be killed by another guy in return who then proceeded to teabag me

Yeah, I'd call it uncalled for in that case. Still doesn't bother me....in fact as I said, it cracks me up if they spam the crouch key real fast.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#28teeebzPosted 2/14/2014 10:17:54 AM
krystyla posted...
I believe some guy just teabagged me in BF4, is that supposed to anger me? I am confused...

You can garuntee the people who tea bag are of the same caliber as the people who troll these message boards.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#29BansDontWorkPosted 2/14/2014 10:18:22 AM
depending on the game, shooting into the dead-view camera works much better.
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#30Laylow12Posted 2/14/2014 10:33:41 AM
krystyla posted...
lokinineteen posted...
krystyla posted...
il_capitano posted...

You mad bro!

Go on. You can tell us how it really made you feel.

It hurt deep, deep within my soul. I can barely sleep since then. Every time I close my eyes they are there closing in on me. Drawing nearer and nearer and there's nothing I can do but lay there and stare...

My doctor said it is natural and that should attend one of his meetings of the anonymous teabagged but I am not yet ready...

At least all your tea bags are only 720p, its worse at 1080p with nearly twice the pixels! Ah, gawd the horror! So real! So real!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin