Article states Titanfall is real next-gen shooter, could be next Halo. Yes!

#11skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 8:37:20 AM
realyoshdawg posted...
FadingLights posted...
So it's a fact this game will turn the console war around single handedly and out the Xbox One ahead in sales worldwide?

"Turn the console war around" - what exactly is there to turn around? Both systems are doing very well, regardless if one is currently selling more than the other. Neither system is a failure.

^ this
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#12Exodus_PrimePosted 2/14/2014 8:42:53 AM
FadingLights posted...
Wow, talk about overhyping. One game is going to shift the general mindset that the cheaper and more powerful console is the one to own, a trend which continues to expand?

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/026/e/7/your_tears_are_delicious_by_bizrat-d5svk51.png
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#13DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/14/2014 9:08:02 AM
No one has ever said how it's unique. Bots have been done since the beginning of gaming.
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
#14Mindwipe77Posted 2/14/2014 9:12:57 AM
nah, halo 5 will be better, i like games that actually have story to go with it,not just a dudebro mp fest
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#15USFPosted 2/14/2014 9:15:32 AM(edited)
I'm sorry but Titanfall doesn't reboot jack ****. People are overhyping this waaaaaay too much just because it's the only game worth discussing right now on the Xbone. Main hype comes from the fact that it's made by original IW. Seriously drop down the hype, it's not the revolutionary next gen FPS.

PS: Someone who's in beta and has fully paid for his Titanfall copy. Didn't pay full price though, never would for a MP only game.
---
Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed IV, Diablo III: RoS, Hearthstone.
#16PoweredMilkManPosted 2/14/2014 9:21:03 AM
USF posted...
I'm sorry but Titanfall doesn't reboot jack ****. People are overhyping this waaaaaay too much just because it's the only game worth discussing right now on the Xbone. Main hype comes from the fact that it's made by original IW. Seriously drop down the hype, it's not the revolutionary next gen FPS.

PS: Someone who's in beta and has fully paid for his Titanfall copy. Didn't pay full price though, never would for a MP only game.

It is pretty fun and its going to be super competitive. I see MLG picking this up and all these little kids these days strave to be pro gamers.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#17USFPosted 2/14/2014 9:28:01 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
USF posted...

It is pretty fun and its going to be super competitive. I see MLG picking this up and all these little kids these days strave to be pro gamers.

Yes it is fun, but absolutely nothing revolutionary worth writing home about. Also my definition of competitive would completely differ from MLG's or the typical CoD crowd, but that's a whole different argument.
---
Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed IV, Diablo III: RoS, Hearthstone.
#18MINION9009Posted 2/14/2014 9:29:15 AM
I've played the beta, it's friggen awesome. Already level 14 tho, got weapon perks I can unlock tho to keep playing.
---
MINION9000 : GT AND PSN
3DS FC 4682 8629 6240
#19evecharmevePosted 2/14/2014 9:32:58 AM
USF posted...

Well at least ONE console has a game worth discussing.
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#20skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 9:34:17 AM
USF posted...

You're not very cynical are you?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive