If Titanfall, Halo 5 and Destiny all launched at the same time....

#21DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/14/2014 10:14:41 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Juzten76 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
If Titanfall was released at any other point after the first year of Xbone's life it would have 0 hype.

Edgy!

Well it was a bit edgy the first 200 times he posted it.

Now it's more like watching a kid try to pound the square peg into the round hole.

Which is quite entertaining. It's fun to watch them put so much effort into hating on something. I sense a lot of envy.

I don't hate Xbox One.
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/article_misc/graphics_horse.gif
#22jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 10:31:32 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Titanfall isn't desirable now, with no competition.

What happened to you, lost your fanboy venom?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#23motoraptorPosted 2/14/2014 10:52:18 AM
I'm going to enjoy Titanfall but I fully view it as filler until Destiny. Halo is like a sidechick, I'll play it but Destiny is where it's at.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#24TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/16/2014 7:52:53 PM
Titanfall: I'm having a blast with the beta, it feels fresh and addictive enough to be a must-buy for me. I'm really liking what they've put together.

Destiny: Looking forward to it despite my hatred of MMOs. I generally like Bungie's games, and have found enjoyment from things like Borderlands and Defiance. I'm taking a chance on it, but I'm not completely sure it's for me.

Halo 5: Despite being the only IP that isn't new, that actually seems to be working against it. Don't get me wrong, I'm buying it. It's just I'm less excited for more Halo than I am for new ____.

Ultimately, having played Halo 4 (meh) and the Titanfall beta, and my wariness surrounding anything MMO, I'd buy Titanfall if I absolutely needed to choose one game from those three.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#25iammchammerPosted 2/19/2014 4:19:22 PM
all would sell horrible because sales would be all over the place, but honestly I feel like destiny and titanfall might overshadow halo 5, atleast for a little while.
---
I Love my PS360
Gamer Tag: RedTurbo0 PSN: RedTurbo0
#26Lawboy2Posted 2/19/2014 4:21:49 PM
They would all do well...I'd have all three
#27Lawboy2Posted 2/19/2014 4:23:57 PM
May I just point out no one has tried destiny we will see it this summer during the beta
#28WildsparkPosted 2/19/2014 4:29:48 PM
They're too similar to each other. It would be boring. Variety is good.
---
No! Keep your pity cheek kiss!- Cory Matthews
#29GoldenEye8686Posted 2/19/2014 4:37:06 PM
RickGotti posted...
Destiny will crush Titanfall

THIS! Destiny is going to ridiculously good, true next gen game. It's going to give Halo, true competion! Can't wait.

Halo hasn't been great since Halo 2.
---
Youtube.com/ihandsomedevil