Should Americans Support Xbox more than PS?

#11Juzten76Posted 2/14/2014 9:17:02 AM
Gamers are winning.
#12ILikeGamesManPosted 2/14/2014 9:18:40 AM
InninXI posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
This HAS to be joke topic.

I'm serious :(. Xbox does crap sales in Japan, so why should PS4 outsell in america?

Thats a serious question? The PS4 is $100 cheaper and is riding off the negativity of the X1/MS right now. How does anyone seriously not know this yet? What did you really think it was? Thats an honest question too...what exactly did you think the reason was? It seems so obvious I have no idea how anyone could have been confused by this.
#13Mindwipe77Posted 2/14/2014 9:20:22 AM
InninXI posted...

I'm serious :(. Xbox does crap sales in Japan, so why should PS4 outsell in america?

u mad?
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#14InninXI(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 9:22:03 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
InninXI posted...

u mad?

I'm not mad, i'm asking serious a question.
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447 GT: Andr0idXI
Forever Fat Princess
#15Veemon_XPosted 2/14/2014 9:24:31 AM
Gaming consoles don't have much to do with nationality in my opinion, ergo I think it doesn't matter what Americans support.
---
Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! ~Sheogorath
#16axelfooley2k5Posted 2/14/2014 9:25:05 AM
No

If its about turning the economy around great
But the thing is made in China
And the higher ups prob have oversea bank accounts

Lol
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#17Duke AriochPosted 2/14/2014 9:26:32 AM
Well....as a capitalist consumer, any consumer really, you should purchase the one that most efficiently uses your money. Economics is simply getting the most (in this case entertainment) out of limited resources (money). The theory is that when you buy at the cheapest price, local companies you don't buy from will disappear and make room for developing new products/services that you will buy.

Honestly this isn't something that translates into gaming in my opinion. As much as someone can argue that PS4 and Xbox One are substitute products, I think they are differentiated enough (exclusives and features) that you shouldn't worry about either disappearing from a lack of community support.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone
#18Kosmo240985Posted 2/14/2014 9:49:39 AM
No...America is capitalism and free market. That's the whole point. Competition. If a Japanese company makes a better system for less then MS need to offer something else to compete.

Personally the kinect And the exclusives and the fact most friends/family are on Xbox as well.

Granted I own both next gen systems. Microsoft may not do as well as ps4 this gen. But it won't do horribly either.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#19deadmarvPosted 2/14/2014 11:52:19 AM(edited)
axelfooley2k5 posted...
No

If its about turning the economy around great
But the thing is made in China
And the higher ups prob have oversea bank accounts

Lol

You forgot that the customer service is mostly in a different country.
#20KOOGARPosted 2/14/2014 11:49:45 AM
I LOL at patriotnoobs.