Top reason you Boughy your system

#11Jedi454Posted 2/14/2014 1:45:24 PM
Exclusives, followed by friends, controller, chieveo's and live service ;)

Have nothing against the Ps4 though, they look mint.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#12kennyynnooPosted 2/14/2014 1:47:12 PM
Game exclusives, if ps4 was even or actually had 1 exclusive out this year I liked I would've bought a ps4 but I wanted to get as much as possible for my old system and games and have them pay for a new system and xbox one has the most games I am interested in. PS failed for me when they made Gran Turismo 6 on ps3, it should've been a launch title for ps4.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#13MRL3G3NDPosted 2/14/2014 2:02:19 PM
I cringe at holding a ps4 controller
I don't care if it's the weaker system...

if mad catz or someone comes out with a xbox like controller for the ps4 I'm there dude

MS exclusives aren't as powerful as they think...their will be more multiplats than exclusives...
---
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
#14axelfooley2k5Posted 2/14/2014 2:04:22 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...

if mad catz or someone comes out with a xbox like controller for the ps4 I'm there dude

MS exclusives aren't as powerful as they think...their will be more multiplats than exclusives...

ds4 is great
have you held it?
its like a wider version of the ds3 with better placement of buttons and sticks
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#15Joey-ZazaPosted 2/14/2014 2:07:25 PM
I'm a complete moron. I can't use a Dual Shock I don't know where X and O and triangle are even though my buddy has a PS3 and we played CoD: BO on it for months.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#16kennyynnooPosted 2/14/2014 4:03:55 PM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

ds4 is great
have you held it?
its like a wider version of the ds3 with better placement of buttons and sticks

I honestly grew up on ps, I absolutely hate the dpad and left thumbs, I want them swapped. Well I can play some games but open world and racing games I hate it. I ended using the dpad for Gran turismo 5+6, I can get used to that spot. That's my biggest gripe on PS in general, I know the exclusives blow right now but I know they will get some I like eventually but the controller is a nightmare to my hands.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#17ronfarePosted 2/14/2014 4:16:26 PM
The initial line up sold me on the xbox. That and I couldn't find a ps4. I will pick up a ps4 once some of their exclusives I want start showing up (and the damn thing is in stock).