4 PS4 outselling XB1 topics on the first page?

#11DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/14/2014 10:23:51 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
When there were 20-30 "Xbone fastest selling EVAR!!1!1!!11" topics I didn't see anyone crying.

Only positive realities may flood the board!

That was spin.

You can't spin 2 to 1.

Haha, you should know many will try.

"B-b-but the Olympics! There's a shortage! Trolls!"

LMAO, Olympics XD
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/article_misc/graphics_horse.gif
#12Viet0nePosted 2/14/2014 10:27:26 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
When there were 20-30 "Xbone fastest selling EVAR!!1!1!!11" topics I didn't see anyone crying.

That was spin.

You can't spin 2 to 1.

I hate to break it to you, but this the X1 forum. There is supposed to be good news for the X1 here. Thats the difference. When the X1 took the NPD win in December, we didnt make a thousand threads in the PS4 forum.

Its not the same and you know it.

Microsoft announces Xbox One as fastest selling console in November. Dozens of topics on the PS4 boards from Xbox Trolls.

Microsoft sells more consoles in December. Dozens of topics about how the Xbox One is going to sell better and always sell better in the US than the PS4.

Microsoft announces that "US" software sales of certain games exceeded the "US" sales of the same games on the PS4. Dozens of topics on the PS4 board about how Xbox One gamers care about games and buy more games.

Now that Jan numbers show more sales of PS4 and more software sales on PS4, was it not expected that people would be posting on the Xbox One the same types of topics that were posted downplaying the PS4.
---
Currently Playing: ACIV, Starbound, Borderlands2
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#13nickr2d2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 10:28:15 AM
Never have I seen an XB1 troll topic on the PS4 board. Just sayin.

Explain to me why this board can't be that way.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#14peephole303Posted 2/14/2014 10:29:58 AM
nickr2d2 posted...
Never have I seen an XB1 troll topic on the PS4 board. Just sayin.

Explain to me why this board can't be that way.

I have but its from a list of known trolls

No one takes them seriously
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#15ILikeGamesManPosted 2/14/2014 10:33:11 AM
Viet0ne posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

That was spin.

You can't spin 2 to 1.

I hate to break it to you, but this the X1 forum. There is supposed to be good news for the X1 here. Thats the difference. When the X1 took the NPD win in December, we didnt make a thousand threads in the PS4 forum.

Microsoft announces Xbox One as fastest selling console in November. Dozens of topics on the PS4 boards from Xbox Trolls.

Microsoft sells more consoles in December. Dozens of topics about how the Xbox One is going to sell better and always sell better in the US than the PS4.

Microsoft announces that "US" software sales of certain games exceeded the "US" sales of the same games on the PS4. Dozens of topics on the PS4 board about how Xbox One gamers care about games and buy more games.

Now that Jan numbers show more sales of PS4 and more software sales on PS4, was it not expected that people would be posting on the Xbox One the same types of topics that were posted downplaying the PS4.

I visit the PS4 forums on a daily basis and I saw none of that. So either thats overblown, or the mods clean up well. There are like 2-3 well known xbot trolls who start **** there, but there are like hundreds of PS4 trolls who start here. I have never seen 15-20 of the same threads on the PS4 forum like here...ever.
#16KobraXZPosted 2/14/2014 10:36:26 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...

The difference is those 20-30 topics weren't on the PS4 board. You can circle-jerk with your pals all you want over there instead of burying non-cancerous discussions.
#17peephole303Posted 2/14/2014 10:37:49 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Viet0ne posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

That was spin.

You can't spin 2 to 1.

I visit the PS4 forums on a daily basis and I saw none of that. So either thats overblown, or the mods clean up well. There are like 2-3 well known xbot trolls who start **** there, but there are like hundreds of PS4 trolls who start here. I have never seen 15-20 of the same threads on the PS4 forum like here...ever.

Only allot of ps4 fans who hate MGS have flooded the forum lately

But there has been a few floods
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#18ILikeGamesManPosted 2/14/2014 10:40:38 AM
peephole303 posted...

Only allot of ps4 fans who hate MGS have flooded the forum lately

But there has been a few floods

Yeah I guess you cant contain all the idiots all the time, so some stupidity and flooding is bound to roll in. I would love for this forum to be as nice as the PS4 forum though.
#19PolishCockatielPosted 2/14/2014 10:41:31 AM
TC, you just made a fifth one.

You could have just posted your statement in one or all of those other threads instead you benefit then with the repetition.
#20nickr2d2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 10:43:15 AM
PolishCockatiel posted...
TC, you just made a fifth one.

You could have just posted your statement in one or all of those other threads instead you benefit then with the repetition.

Yeah, but that would've been more of a hassle. And often times, posts go unread.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k