Titanfall is obviously average :/

#1NinjaGuerraPosted 2/14/2014 11:51:22 AM
I played the PC beta for a few hours now... Pretty disappointed.

The main draw is definitely the atmosphere. The environments and details along with the sound are really amazing.

However, it's not any better than any other shooter on the market as far as gameplay and mechanics go...
CoD might even be better.

It certainly doesn't compare with Unreal, Quake, or Counter-Strike.

I'm sure there will be plenty that enjoy it a great deal though :D

As far as wall-running and maneuverability, I'm more looking forward to Gunz 2 coming out on the 17th :D

Garden Warfare will be my next Xbox One experience.
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#2Shura_SurplicePosted 2/14/2014 11:55:30 AM
Agreed
#3TwistedxL3G3NDPosted 2/14/2014 11:57:23 AM
Disagreed.
---
Hey guise look at my PC specs I'm sure you all care!
#4cheezedadadaPosted 2/14/2014 11:57:59 AM
Cant please em all. You got some people on the Titanfall board who preordered only seconds after playing the Alpha and you guys dont like it. Oh well.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
FINALLY got my Xbox One! PS4 soon. Add me.
#5pigman2003Posted 2/14/2014 12:02:56 PM
98% of people who play the Titanfall beta, "game's awesome and I can't wait to get it!"

2% you

Forgive me if I'm still hyped, not saying your not entitled to your opinion it's just when 9 out of 10 people tell me poop tastes bad and one person says it alright, I'm probably not going to put it in my mouth.
#6Shura_SurplicePosted 2/14/2014 12:09:36 PM
pigman2003 posted...
98% of people who play the Titanfall beta, "game's awesome and I can't wait to get it!"

2% you

Forgive me if I'm still hyped, not saying your not entitled to your opinion it's just when 9 out of 10 people tell me poop tastes bad and one person says it alright, I'm probably not going to put it in my mouth.

98% and 2%, really?? LMAO

Yeah, it is amazing to kill bots that barely move!! if you are a noob of course....
#7avigeant83Posted 2/14/2014 12:09:45 PM
I played it and found it very exciting. I can see a lot of epic fights with some of my friends.
#8JiZamezPosted 2/14/2014 12:10:54 PM
pigman2003 posted...

2% you

98% of people are just gassed up because they got INTO the beta. Like anything else that comes with exclusivity, people will brag to no end about it.

The real winners, are the ebay sellers that are getting $60 from suckers.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#9bessy67Posted 2/14/2014 12:11:52 PM
It's the most fun I've had with a MP shooter in a long time, and it's only 2 maps and a handful of weapons so far.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#10181stCommanderPosted 2/14/2014 12:14:01 PM
What did you expected from a FPS? It has been overdone to death.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet