Titanfall is obviously average :/

#41Jptremblay13Posted 2/14/2014 12:47:33 PM
I agree with you. Game is fun for 30-60mins but then I starts to get a lot repetitive.
Final version may be better, with more maps and game modes, but for now it's pretty meh

It's exactly CoD with mechs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Run fast as lightning, guns has no recoil at all, die in 2-3 shots, nearly no strategy, same unlock as CoD.

Yeah, it's pretty much CoD in the far futur.
#42Robin_MaskPosted 2/14/2014 12:47:59 PM
UtterMoon posted...
98% and 2%...do you have a citation for that...or are you just making stuff up? Titanfall looks like a good game, but it certainly doesn't look like anything special and it just doesn't add anything really new to the genre. The gameplay speed and heavy use of auto-aim is going to throw a lot of people off..probably after they play the game. The brain dead Ai and 12 player limit is going to throw even more people off..before they ever buy it.

I would say that Titanfall look average..maybe a little above due to graphics and sound, but it kind of looks like a mess when it comes to gameplay...its going to be the first "big" exclusive for either system..but to all the people who think its going to be the "best" game of the entire year, well those people are out of their damn minds.

Good but not great.

Yeah, let's forget that everyone says that for EVERY RELEASE they are hyped for.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#43SacTown52Posted 2/14/2014 12:48:51 PM
Hey guys pony here. I have to disagree with tc this game is above average it looks very fun. i watched a couple of vids on twitch it looks sick.

My only.problem were the bots. Also I think it would have been better in 3rd person view. Wall running and using the titans would make it way better in my opinion. Some ppl may disagree because 1st person shooters are more popular.
#44pingpongchingPosted 2/14/2014 12:55:52 PM
I bet it would be "totes sick on kinect!"

Haha...sorry...I had to.
---
When life gives you lemons just say f#$% the lemons and bail.
#45gohoanqPosted 2/14/2014 1:04:41 PM
I hope I like it. I don't really care too much about others opinions on it.. because if I cared about other people's opinions on games then I'd hate CoD(... or any game with guns from the bandwagon going on lately) like everyone else. I just want it to feel right as an FPS. I also want the maps to be fun to play on and the guns to be at least somewhat varied. If it's "CoD in the future" that's fine with me too. Just has to be fun.. and it's not like the Xbox One has much going for it at the moment anyway.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#46pwnater777Posted 2/14/2014 1:05:40 PM
Watching a PC live stream, this game just looks like a faster, futuristic, mech filled CoD.

And PC has more than 3v3, lol.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#47aheroafakePosted 2/14/2014 1:07:05 PM
Brandino185 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Brandino185 posted...
I'd agree with the TC. I was looking forward to it, but after about 2 hours on PC it's not really anything that special. There does seem to be some very bad latency issues as well, so I expect the full release to be similar to BF4's problems.

Oh, God.

Seriously. The first 2 matches I played I got disconnected after about 4 minutes in.

I'm definitely not looking forward to that if I get this game.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#48JohnWall32Posted 2/14/2014 1:11:06 PM
I also tried the PC beta....started a thread about it on the TF board few hrs ago...the game is fun but bots in mp ruin it for me...i just can't take it seriously and neither will any other competitive fps player.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#49Joey-ZazaPosted 2/14/2014 1:12:08 PM
Wow well I was singlehandedly going to buy about 500,000 copies of the game with my copious money and all, but now I don't know...
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#50RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/14/2014 1:17:31 PM
gohoanq posted...
I hope I like it. I don't really care too much about others opinions on it.. because if I cared about other people's opinions on games then I'd hate CoD(... or any game with guns from the bandwagon going on lately) like everyone else. I just want it to feel right as an FPS. I also want the maps to be fun to play on and the guns to be at least somewhat varied. If it's "CoD in the future" that's fine with me too. Just has to be fun.. and it's not like the Xbox One has much going for it at the moment anyway.
---

Every single game out there has good and bad reviews. Everyone has an opinion. I Have friends who've gone to a movie and said "that sucked" and I thought it was great. Recent example being the movie "Out of the Furnace".
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go