Titanfall is obviously average :/

#81lightingemporowPosted 2/14/2014 6:19:03 PM
dude its EA what were you expecting people are just hyping the game because its not coming out on ps4
#82skipboris2Posted 2/18/2014 1:55:11 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
skipboris2 posted...
I don't see anything special about titanfall. The hype feels 100% fabricated by Microsoft and the media. It's a shooter with mechs. Another shooter. Woop de do. The main reason it's getting any hype is because it's the only exclusive they have left to hold on to. Oh wait I forgot halo. Woop de do.

Yeah you are just blind. Cause if TF is generic then Kill Zone is a complete call of duty clone and should be sued for plagiarism.

Btw what exclusives does the ps4 have? Oh wait nothing.....

Halo, TF, quantum break, sunset, d4, garden warfare, kinect rivals and xbox already has forza , ryse, dr3 and KI which puts the delaystation to shame.

Btw its funny that no one brings up KZ needing a patch to lower it to 30fps since it cant hold 60.....

Actually I think most fps are cliche, including killzone and cod. I put them all in the same stinking pile.
#83RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/18/2014 1:58:31 PM
skipboris2 posted...
I don't see anything special about titanfall. The hype feels 100% fabricated by Microsoft and the media. It's a shooter with mechs. Another shooter. Woop de do. The main reason it's getting any hype is because it's the only exclusive they have left to hold on to. Oh wait I forgot halo. Woop de do.

And fabricated my all the gamers who plays the beta and love it... gotcha.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#84ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/18/2014 2:39:48 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
skipboris2 posted...

I forgot, what company doesn't do that? Sony made Killzone with enemies that are basically Nazis in space. Resistance was the counter to Gears of War and it had lots of hype also. Then we get Battlefield which has vehicles in a game and bigger maps.

Every game does one thing to make itself look different.

Same for racing games, some games take it to the streets and others to actual race tracks. Just your choice of game.

Almost nothing other than Naughty Dog games have gained the same amount of hype as Titanfall has. Killzone and Resistance were not expected to be 'bigger than CoD4' like some think Titanfall will be. They were always seen as average games by most. The criticisms over Titanfall's hype is valid since it is beyond rationality.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that has criticisms is a troll.
#85ComradeRyanPosted 2/18/2014 2:50:40 PM
I agree, but it will still be a huge system seller for the Xbox One.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#86Kuebel33Posted 2/18/2014 2:57:29 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...
pigman2003 posted...
98% of people who play the Titanfall beta, "game's awesome and I can't wait to get it!"

2% you

Forgive me if I'm still hyped, not saying your not entitled to your opinion it's just when 9 out of 10 people tell me poop tastes bad and one person says it alright, I'm probably not going to put it in my mouth.

98% and 2%, really?? LMAO

Yeah, it is amazing to kill bots that barely move!! if you are a noob of course....

The bots give you a lot less experience.. they are there so true newbs can feel like they are actually doing something other than being a bullet sponge the whole match. You go attack bots, I'll go ahead and kill you and other pilots.
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: AC4, DR3, Brvly Dflt, Lghtnng Rtrns
#87Exodus_PrimePosted 2/18/2014 3:00:45 PM
JiZamez posted...
bessy67 posted...
It's the most fun I've had with a MP shooter in a long time, and it's only 2 maps and a handful of weapons so far.

You'd say that about any generic POS on the Xbone, so your opinion is invalid.

At least his topics haven't been closed for pathetic trolling attempts..just like that last topic you had earlier today...that's right I remember...I remember all...
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita