Free Strider Club!

#21gohoanqPosted 2/14/2014 2:09:56 PM
Lol the fact is MS can ban anybody they want.. if they decide people that downloaded a game that wasn't supposed to be free committed some kind of wrong.. they can ban them. This is a chance you guys have taken, so attacking people for saying you will be banned is just dumb. If they don't ban you and you can keep the game, that is damn great.. likewise if they ban you it's "fair" since you exploited a glitch in their system, wittingly or not.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#22aheroafakePosted 2/14/2014 2:24:38 PM
gohoanq posted...
Lol the fact is MS can ban anybody they want.. if they decide people that downloaded a game that wasn't supposed to be free committed some kind of wrong.. they can ban them. This is a chance you guys have taken, so attacking people for saying you will be banned is just dumb. If they don't ban you and you can keep the game, that is damn great.. likewise if they ban you it's "fair" since you exploited a glitch in their system, wittingly or not.
---

You are right. By using their console, you agree to their terms of use. In it, they reserve the right to ban you for any reason they want, even for no reason at all.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#23SurfinClubStylePosted 2/14/2014 2:58:02 PM
I haven't been banned yet or ever since the 360
---
1997 Toyota Supra 6-Speed Twin Turbo Targa Top - SOLD ($53,600)
2001 Toyota Celica 6-Speed GT-S - SOLD ($13,300)
#24NeWsKiLLzPosted 2/14/2014 4:23:34 PM
I just know the guys got banned for changing their region to dl a free game. It would make no sense to ban someone for this.
#25NinjaGuerra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 4:39:58 PM
I just got the double jump.

I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and its extremely easy, I'm barely concentrated and just breezing through it :/

For those that enjoy the difficulty of Super Metroid or Order of Ecclesia you will be a bit disappointed.

Despite the lack of challenge the game is pretty enjoyable so far, the platforming and wall jumping and now double jumping is pretty fun :D
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#26Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/14/2014 4:55:55 PM
aheroafake posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
An exploit is taking advantage of a software glitch, if you download it when you clearly know you should not, you are in the wrong and can be banned for it.

You don't have to hack, or manipulate the system

Edit: Companies do this all the time, refer to games such as WoW or GW2, banned a lot of people for using a function in game but it was a glitch, even tho they could.

How was anyone supposed to know that the free game is a mistake? I sure as hell wouldn't have second guessed the validity of a free game on the Xbox Store.

Because it is Microsoft, you never could convince a jury that someone thought Microsoft was giving something away for free, they would LOL all the way to writing guilty
---
Steam: Xeeh Bitz | PSN: Xeeh Bitz | XBL: Xeeh You
#27NinjaGuerra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 10:56:32 PM
Got the Bullet Reflect ability and took a break :O
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra