Why Do...

#1IMProdiGYPosted 2/14/2014 1:05:17 PM
People think that sales are going to hurt X1? I just don't get it. Because they are in second place they should just hang up their controller it's over? Sad!!

X1 is going to outsell the 360 and that is what matters most or at least they should. No matter what fanboys will be fanboys, but some of the stuff being said is just ridiculous. Opinions are fine, but its getting out of hand.

Titanfall is crap because its only on and console that you don't own. My game looks better on my system!! I mean come one. Take Assassins Creed, Ghosts, and BF4 have someone play them without giving away the control scheme on the screen and you will never tell what system that person is playing it on.

Xbox fanboys are just as bad because they would be doing or are doing the same thing on PS boards.

Lets say me and you own a buisness selling or making the same thing and I make $2 mill a year while ur buisness makes $1.2 mill should you shut it down because im beating you? No keep doing what ur doing ur still making money. What is it I can buy that you can't?

Leave the money talk to the big boys. If you like your console then you made the right choice. There is no need to come here to make urself feel like ur better because you bought something that you think is better.

Both systems are great! And that is all that matters.
---
You know you're old when you know what flipping a game means!! glhf
#2unclekoolaid73Posted 2/14/2014 1:07:50 PM
Because nerds.
#3Joey-ZazaPosted 2/14/2014 1:09:47 PM
It's one of the great mysteries of life. Why are we born? Why do we die? Why X-box 4 Ps One?
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#4TaffmanGPosted 2/14/2014 1:09:47 PM
....birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 2/14/2014 1:10:04 PM
If you ain't first, you're last.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#6GeistPosted 2/14/2014 1:11:23 PM
They are hoping, not really thinking. That is how trolls work.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#7Juzten76Posted 2/14/2014 1:15:38 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...

I don't think that's how that works.
#8IMProdiGY(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 1:17:01 PM

True, when both are making millions of dollars it means nothing. Its not a race for the gold medal.

And if thats the case microsoft wipe their butts with what siney makes a year.
---
You know you're old when you know what flipping a game means!! glhf
#9darkshadowmasterPosted 2/14/2014 1:17:51 PM
Juzten76 posted...

I don't think that's how that works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWICKSP6vhQ
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#10Jiggy101011Posted 2/14/2014 1:30:55 PM
Here is my opinion on it. The PS3 trailed behind the 360 for years, no one in the gaming world with a sane mins thought that the Playstation brand was done for because it was behind.

Fast forward to this gen, which we are only 4 MONTHS into and now everyone thinks that Microsoft and the Xbox One is doomed and should be dropped.

How exactly does that make sense? Are people not aware that the Xbox One broke the 360 sales numbers? PS4 is doing amazingly well for Sony, but the Xbox One is doing amazingly well for Microsoft also. The only argument I ever hear from Sony guys is its always some version of "we were trolled so it is payback time!" And to that I say grow up and move on.

If you really want to call one a winner and one a loser go for it, but I would implore the users of this site to look at other factors besides just sales numbers. I'm sure it will just fall on deaf ears though, people love their console wars too much.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.