5 main weapons, 3 titans, 6v6, no sp

#61Robin_MaskPosted 2/14/2014 9:40:31 PM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Izraeil posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
"It's last gen. On last gen hardware. It would be 1080p and 60fps on PS4 (not xbone)"

Lets play name that PS4 game in 60fps. Not Kill Zone! They just patched it down to 30fps. Not TR that game is a roller coaster of frame rate. And once again its less than a year old genius. 1 year in June. Count with me now. Not even one year.

By the way its not even an exclusive anymore. Looks like the ps3 really had no games considering soon I will play them all on my tablet. My Microsoft Tablet. Ahh irony.

You're literally schizophrenic. TLOU is the highest rated exclusive across PS3 and 360.

No it's not. Uncharted 2.
There's only 4 exclusives in top 10 highest rated games last gen: Super Mario, Uncharted 2, The Last of Us, and LittleBigPlanet.

Oops, my bad. Naughty Dog = GOAT developers

For such a fan of Naughty Dog, you actually didn't know which game had the better score?
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#62kyncaniPosted 2/15/2014 4:41:48 AM
Every time I hear about that game it just gets worse and worse :'(
#63oSTONEFACEoPosted 2/15/2014 6:02:02 AM
Doukou posted...
your erogenous zones

These are the first words I saw
#64Hustler NinePosted 2/15/2014 6:36:03 AM
The looks good but also looks like rushed as hell. Only 3 Titans? I can understand only 8, but 3?!

The game needs one more year of development, but it also needs to be released in order to try to save the flopping Xbox brand.
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#65DvoloS88Posted 2/15/2014 6:49:17 AM
BoneRevolution posted...
Or you could spend those $60 on Knack.. oops

Yeah with one attack button...
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#66Soar2344Posted 2/15/2014 7:00:57 AM
towlie_420 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
TC is feeling that Sony fanboy jealousy.

Knack Knack. Who's there? Not Titanfall on PS4.

Titanfall Definitive Edition will be on PS4 in less than one year from TF's release. Screen cap this.

Microsoft, not EA ore Respawn OWN the rights for Titanfall. Ponies can cry all they want but they will have to wait for a true sequel, assuming MS does not buy the complete franchise rights by then.

I don't think respwn wants to give up the titanfall franchise.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#67PoweredMilkManPosted 2/15/2014 7:05:34 AM
mokmuud posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
"It's last gen. On last gen hardware. It would be 1080p and 60fps on PS4 (not xbone)"

Lets play name that PS4 game in 60fps. Not Kill Zone! They just patched it down to 30fps. Not TR that game is a roller coaster of frame rate. And once again its less than a year old genius. 1 year in June. Count with me now. Not even one year.

By the way its not even an exclusive anymore. Looks like the ps3 really had no games considering soon I will play them all on my tablet. My Microsoft Tablet. Ahh irony.

That dumb. It like me saying hey titanfall isn't a Microsoft exclusive because I can play it on my Sony computer

buuuuuuttt on microsoft software.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#68mokmuudPosted 2/15/2014 7:18:08 AM(edited)
PoweredMilkMan posted...
mokmuud posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

That dumb. It like me saying hey titanfall isn't a Microsoft exclusive because I can play it on my Sony computer

Nah I'll get it running on Linux.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#69ExempliGratiaPosted 2/15/2014 7:27:41 AM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
SamcroReaper posted...
TC is feeling that Sony fanboy jealousy.

Knack Knack. Who's there? Not Titanfall on PS4.

Titanfall Definitive Edition will be on PS4 in less than one year from TF's release. Screen cap this.

Lol. This guy.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#70Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/15/2014 7:29:27 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
mokmuud posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

Microsoft doesn't get paid for 3rd applications/games when it's on Windows, no license fees
---
3770K w/ 780 TI SLI gaming powerhouse.
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant