Changed my mind, Titanfall is definitely over hyped.

#51SoulTrapperPosted 2/15/2014 4:03:43 AM
Captain_Khaos posted...
Maybe people should post about Titanfall in the Titanfall forum instead of the Xbox forum to decrease the exposure of the "hype" on gamefaqs.

The titanfall boards are pretty dead compared to this one, unfortunately.
#52TauriLeaderPosted 2/15/2014 4:10:14 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
jpraelster posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Wow, people realize there's going to be a PS4 version and suddenly it's overhyped. Never change

It was always overhyped... Also since when is there a possibility of a PS4 version?

Respawn said Titanfall wouldn't be on PS4, but that doesn't mean the series won't ever be on PS4. PS4 can easily get a Titanfall "Sigma" with 1080p and extra content and it would be 100% fine. Because it's not the Titanfall Xbone has

Its not gonna happen troll

Read Zampella's response tweet...lol.

http://www.gamesradar.com/titanfall-officially-ruled-out-ps4/

Just like Ken Levine said Bioshock will never come to PS3.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#53stevieb1234567Posted 2/15/2014 5:44:04 AM
And what's funny is ready at dawn is pissed ea signed exclusive to xbox. Said game would of played and looked better on ps4...so part 1 is only one that will be exclusive...idc anyway not my kinda game.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#54lunaticcorePosted 2/15/2014 6:08:50 AM
stevieb1234567 posted...
And what's funny is ready at dawn is pissed ea signed exclusive to xbox. Said game would of played and looked better on ps4...so part 1 is only one that will be exclusive...idc anyway not my kinda game.

Ready at Dawn is the company making the exclusive PS4 game (The Order: 1886).

At least try and get your fanboy talking points correct before trolling please.
#55jZangetsu21Posted 2/15/2014 6:18:10 AM
Bleeezyy posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It's a decent shooter, it's not really fast paced as the videos seem, at least from what I play. Spend a good amount of time running around than shooting, probably 99% run, 1% shoot.

Lmao troll did you even play the Beta??

Oh no!! Someone doesn't like the same game as me, they must be troll!!

Grow up basement dweller.
---
i5 3570k*8gb DDR 1600Mhz*GTX 780* PC, Console, Handheld, Mobile, whatever, I love games ^^
EU PSN: jZangetsu21
#56ExempliGratiaPosted 2/15/2014 6:19:10 AM
stevieb1234567 posted...

Why is a Sony Developer pissed about a game coming out on X1 they didn't even make? Lmao. fail.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#57krystylaPosted 2/15/2014 6:22:40 AM
jZangetsu21 posted...
Bleeezyy posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
It's a decent shooter, it's not really fast paced as the videos seem, at least from what I play. Spend a good amount of time running around than shooting, probably 99% run, 1% shoot.

To be fair Xeeh_Bitz is a known troll, even though he is entitled to his opinion and in this case seems to be honest
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#58ExempliGratiaPosted 2/15/2014 6:38:00 AM
krystyla posted...
jZangetsu21 posted...
Bleeezyy posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

To be fair Xeeh_Bitz is a known troll, even though he is entitled to his opinion and in this case seems to be honest

If he's a known troll then it is hard to tell when he's being honest. He is a troll after all.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#59krystylaPosted 2/15/2014 6:41:31 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
krystyla posted...
jZangetsu21 posted...
Bleeezyy posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

If he's a known troll then it is hard to tell when he's being honest. He is a troll after all.

Hence I said seems, he did make a fair amount of comments on receiving a code, playing on PC, etc. that he might be honest.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#60stevieb1234567Posted 2/15/2014 6:58:53 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
stevieb1234567 posted...

Why is a Sony Developer pissed about a game coming out on X1 they didn't even make? Lmao. fail.

Oops sorry put wrong developer my fault...lol but u know what I mean. Honest mistake..cone on its early.
---
Posted using GameFlux