Really ryse is 36GB!!!!

#1krosieangel gfPosted 2/15/2014 3:24:17 AM(edited)
Just got the system update and when I looked at ryse it is 36gb when installed from the disc. Does this not seem way to big for a game considering I never had a 360 or ps3 game over ten gb without dlc that I got off the marketplace

I can't see this hard drive lasting long at all
---
I and 34 and I am dyslecstic so if I don't type well it's not my fault.
#2GuitaristMattPosted 2/15/2014 2:51:43 AM
Never had a PS3 game over 10GB? Lol casual
---
"Well if you think chickens can fly, we better pull up wikipedia." - S. Healy
PS4 FAQs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#3krosieangel gf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 3:03:30 AM
I only downloaded a few games for it plus the 360 was my primary machine so the only games I bought on disc where siren blood curse, the uncharted games,heavy rain,beyond two souls,metal gear 4,little big planet and the last of us.

So as you can see I only got it for games I couldn't get for 360

And yes I am a casual gamer as I have a wife and daughter and this thing called a life
---
#4Jedi454Posted 2/15/2014 3:05:57 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
I only downloaded a few games for it plus the 360 was my primary machine so the only games I bought on disc where siren blood curse, the uncharted games,heavy rain,beyond two souls,metal gear 4,little big planet and the last of us.

And yes I am a casual gamer as I have a wife and daughter and this thing called a life

Hardcore gamers have lives too bro.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#5krosieangel gf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 3:07:45 AM
Jedi454 posted...
krosieangel gf posted...

Don't call me bro friend
---
#6IChangedMyNamePosted 2/15/2014 3:13:23 AM
Ah, so that was probably what the light was earlier.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#7RyuuHou25Posted 2/15/2014 3:13:42 AM
Most current gen games are between 15-48 GB, so yeah, if you're planning on downloading many games and not buying physical, your HD is not going to last long, assuming you aren't going to delete any of them when you need space.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#8krosieangel gf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 3:18:24 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Most current gen games are between 15-48 GB, so yeah, if you're planning on downloading many games and not buying physical, your HD is not going to last long, assuming you aren't going to delete any of them when you need space.

I'm not on about it being a downloaded game this 36gb is what the disc installed
---
#9Jedi454Posted 2/15/2014 3:26:39 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
Jedi454 posted...
krosieangel gf posted...

Don't call me bro friend

Sorry mate.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#10krosieangel gf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 3:30:08 AM
Jedi454 posted...
krosieangel gf posted...
Jedi454 posted...
krosieangel gf posted...

Don't call me bro friend

Sorry mate.

It's ok buddy
---