Really ryse is 36GB!!!!

#11Jedi454Posted 2/15/2014 2:37:49 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
Jedi454 posted...
krosieangel gf posted...
Jedi454 posted...
krosieangel gf posted...
I only downloaded a few games for it plus the 360 was my primary machine so the only games I bought on disc where siren blood curse, the uncharted games,heavy rain,beyond two souls,metal gear 4,little big planet and the last of us.

So as you can see I only got it for games I couldn't get for 360

And yes I am a casual gamer as I have a wife and daughter and this thing called a life

Hardcore gamers have lives too bro.

Don't call me bro friend

Sorry mate.

It's ok buddy

Okay cool, thanks sport.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#12towlie_420Posted 2/15/2014 2:46:01 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Most current gen games are between 15-48 GB, so yeah, if you're planning on downloading many games and not buying physical, your HD is not going to last long, assuming you aren't going to delete any of them when you need space.

I'm not on about it being a downloaded game this 36gb is what the disc installed

Disc or No-disc, You have the same install size regardless.
---
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by
#13a123454321Posted 2/15/2014 2:49:33 AM
Just delete the games when your HD is full. Its not hard and i highly doubt you will be playing all of the games you have installed anyway
#14LanternOfAshPosted 2/15/2014 3:04:18 AM
It's funny because, knowing that these huge installs are from uncompressed audio and textures, I'm glad whenever I see a game this big. Rather have better audio and video than worry about space.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#15RyuuHou25Posted 2/15/2014 4:35:57 AM
krosieangel gf posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Most current gen games are between 15-48 GB, so yeah, if you're planning on downloading many games and not buying physical, your HD is not going to last long, assuming you aren't going to delete any of them when you need space.

I'm not on about it being a downloaded game this 36gb is what the disc installed

My bad, could have sworn you were talking about downloads for some reason when I wrote it. But yeah, games all install fully regardless if you buy the disc.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A