Just saw exact how much space i am using on my HDD...

#21Lawboy2Posted 2/15/2014 9:43:27 PM
Blood_Violence posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
I don't think ppl know how the cloud works....if ur not playing a game uninstall it and it's saved on the cloud whether u downloaded or bought it on the disk

So you're saying that I can uninstall the game and then when I want to play it again I just pop the disk in and not have to reinstall?

So does that mean after I install a game after the 1st time playing, I can just uninstall it from my HDD and play it off the cloud, thus having unlimited HDD space?

No.

All he is saying is that your SAVE GAME stays alive in the cloud.

If you uninstall a game from your Xbox One, and you want to play it again at a later date, you will have to wait through a lengthy install time again before playing due to the tiny HD space.

Thank you...I know it's lengthy but I'm sure if you have 20 games u can find something to so while they download
#22CaIiber345Posted 2/15/2014 9:43:46 PM
Yeah, I think that it's ass. Same nonsense on the PS4.
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 14
#23Blood_ViolencePosted 2/15/2014 9:44:58 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
I don't think ppl know how the cloud works....if ur not playing a game uninstall it and it's saved on the cloud whether u downloaded or bought it on the disk

So you're saying that I can uninstall the game and then when I want to play it again I just pop the disk in and not have to reinstall?

So does that mean after I install a game after the 1st time playing, I can just uninstall it from my HDD and play it off the cloud, thus having unlimited HDD space?

No I'm saying if you have 20 games u can't play all of them at once....play 5 or 6 at one time then uninstall the rest...the games uve played will save and u install them back when ur ready to play

The point you seem to be missing is that no one wants to wait upwards of 40 minutes to play a game that they have uninstalled due to space constraints and now have to reinstall to play again.
#24Lawboy2Posted 2/15/2014 9:49:25 PM
Blood_Violence posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

No I'm saying if you have 20 games u can't play all of them at once....play 5 or 6 at one time then uninstall the rest...the games uve played will save and u install them back when ur ready to play

The point you seem to be missing is that no one wants to wait upwards of 40 minutes to play a game that they have uninstalled due to space constraints and now have to reinstall to play again.

Honestly ppl are spoiled u have 20 games installed at once...ur telling me u a r playing all these games at once.....I think u just need a reason to cry some more
#25RyuuHou25Posted 2/15/2014 9:54:20 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Blood_Violence posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

Honestly ppl are spoiled u have 20 games installed at once...ur telling me u a r playing all these games at once.....I think u just need a reason to cry some more

Yeah, when you're made to look foolish, just call people spoiled and type like a 12 year old teenage girl >.>

Nobody is saying they're playing all the games at once, how the f*** are you not getting this. People do not want to have to put in a game, start it up, and then be told they have to wait nearly an hour before they can start playing it, because they deleted the install a month or two back to fit something else on there.

People have lives, they can't be sitting around like you waiting just to have some relaxation with their game console 24/7.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#26DvoloS88Posted 2/15/2014 10:03:00 PM
Anyone remember 360s default hard drive? Wasn't it only 10 gigs?
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#27bgwilly255Posted 2/15/2014 10:03:51 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Blood_Violence posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

Spoiled has nothing to do with it. This $500 "next-gen" console I bought should be extremely user friendly, like its predecessor. And yes, in the span of a week I personally can alternTe between 20 + games. I don't sit and play the same game for months. I play to be entertained and, for my personal entertainment, I require constant game changing. Alas, no one is crying. We, the XB1, community, are discussing a serious issue/concern that we have regarding our purchase. In a few years I don't want to be penalized with a 45 min wait if I randomly decide I want to play a quick game of Ryse multiplayer. I don't like it and a lot of others don't like it.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#28bgwilly255Posted 2/15/2014 10:13:11 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
Anyone remember 360s default hard drive? Wasn't it only 10 gigs?

Yes, but the 360 didn't require extremely large game installs. At that time the only thing you needed the HDD for was game saves, which are very small. This time around we have mandatory game installs that are 10x larger than what we have with the previous gen.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm fully aware that at some point MS will release the option of buying an "official" XB1 HDD with a few extra hundred GB for a crazy over priced amount. But that type of business practice, while smart, is total BS for the consumers. Even if they eventually allow us to use 3rd party HDDs, it's still a decent amount of cash to buy one with sufficient space.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#29jrush2011Posted 2/15/2014 10:16:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#30jrush2011Posted 2/15/2014 10:26:02 PM
Blood_Violence posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

They did not miss the point, they failed to comprehend! Apparently they have already consumed the Kool Aid.
---
BigWorldJust @ bluehat94 11/12/2011 8:37:18 PM "Lol, you know more than me and I beat the game :P." TROLL!! OWNED!