Collector's Edition. Do you buy them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Collector's Edition. Do you buy them?

User Info: mcmax3000

mcmax3000
2 years ago#21
Pulp posted...
No.

People that buy collectors editions are the same folks that drop $500 on mobile P2W games.

I don't think there's even remotely a correlation between those two things. I've purchased a number of Collector's Editions, and the total amount I've spent on Free to Play games in my life is, I believe, less than $10.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000

User Info: HeliosAscension

HeliosAscension
2 years ago#22
I bought a crap ton of them on the 360 and PS3, and I won't be doing it anymore unless I REALLY like said game. I actually just finished throwing out a bunch of CE cases and filler crap to make some space in my game room and have it less cluttered. I kept all the neat trinkets that came in the CEs and put them in the suit case that came with DI:Riptide, and left a few of the cooler pieces
out for myself to enjoy.
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
2 years ago#23
When they go on sale. I got Arkham Origins and ACIV CEs for the price of a regular priced game.
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst

User Info: Captain_Khaos

Captain_Khaos
2 years ago#24
Hell no. I only care about the game. Don't care about the toys or case the game comes with.

User Info: Eamon696

Eamon696
2 years ago#25
Mass Effect 3 is only CE I have ever bought and it was good deal. For an extra $20, you get a free $10 DLC, an art-book, additional DLC (weapons, armors, a robot dog), a cool picture, and a N7 patch. It was great.
Seattle Seahawks.

User Info: Ironman06

Ironman06
2 years ago#26
If I have the money. I had to sell my PS4 to get the Titanfall CE.

User Info: chedibang1994

chedibang1994
2 years ago#27
Yeeeeeaaaaah!!!!!
"You fool! Don't you realize yet you're up against the perfect weapon?!"- Super Perfect Cell
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Collector's Edition. Do you buy them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived