You know what would make the Xbox one's sales go up?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. You know what would make the Xbox one's sales go up?
1 year ago#1
A new Banjo-Kazooie Game that's like the first 2, not the one on X360. At least that's what I think. Wouldn't it be nice to have a new Banjo-Kazooie like the first 2 though?
---
Wario Will be confirmed for SSB4 in March
Oshawott and Chespin for SSB4
1 year ago#2
nope
1 year ago#3
Wrong! Removing Kinect and lowering the price is the only correct answer.
---
My apologies in advance to all who will be neglected when GTA V comes out.
1 year ago#4
Without the Kinect it's just a ps4.
1 year ago#5
Micropolis posted...

This is a bad thing? Look at the numbers.. the users have spoken.
1 year ago#6
Games matter...
Sony learned from the ps3 mistakes, over prices over 360.
MS will learn this gen from their multiple mistakes. Never pee off the people that bought your former product aka 360... And they did.

A new Banjo like the old would be awesome, but wouldn't sell even with 9.6+ rankings. On the wii U it would though. It's just not the target audience MS has. I really enjoy Banjo 1 actually played it a few months ago on my tablet, and it's just a fun open platformer and we do need more of.

That said.... Halo, Titan Fall, Cod, BF4,5,6... will sell consoles, I won't own any of these games unless Halo 5 is refreshing and has a top notch single player like the first, but I doub't that.

I said it years ago and I'll say it again, if video killed the radio star.... Online killed the single player star. Games with only online barely sell Cod numbers, so they see it has a flop. TR 2013 for example sold more then any other TR game and it's considered bad sell.. 4+ Mil... Is not bad, stop pending millions for crappy online and you'll make a profit morons.
1 year ago#7
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...

Honestly starting to think the users are extremely uninformed. The KINECT and what it does for the Xbox is awesome. The Xbone is one of the best electronic devices I have ever had the pleasure to own.
1 year ago#8
Micropolis posted...
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...

Honestly starting to think the users are extremely uninformed. The KINECT and what it does for the Xbox is awesome. The Xbone is one of the best electronic devices I have ever had the pleasure to own.

That might be true for you, and more power to you. For me, I am sorry to say, the kinect is a completely useless, inaccurate, laggy, unusable piece of crap. It is fantastic for voice commands but it is utterly useless in gaming, which is what its purpose should be for. I am not interested in the system auto logging me in, or voice commands. I have no interest in snap, or anything else other than playing games. And the kinect is useless for gaming. If they wanted to, they could find a alternative way to get the useful functionality of the kinect, none of the negatives, and NOT force people to pay for an item they might not want. But they don't. Until that happens, there are A LOT of people that are not interested in the kinect, regardless of how useful it may or may not be, that will not buy a xbo while the kinect is still forced on them.
1 year ago#9
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...

That might be true for you, and more power to you. For me, I am sorry to say, the kinect is a completely useless, inaccurate, laggy, unusable piece of crap. It is fantastic for voice commands but it is utterly useless in gaming, which is what its purpose should be for. I am not interested in the system auto logging me in, or voice commands. I have no interest in snap, or anything else other than playing games. And the kinect is useless for gaming. If they wanted to, they could find a alternative way to get the useful functionality of the kinect, none of the negatives, and NOT force people to pay for an item they might not want. But they don't. Until that happens, there are A LOT of people that are not interested in the kinect, regardless of how useful it may or may not be, that will not buy a xbo while the kinect is still forced on them.

Buy a Ps4 and enjoy. If you don't want to pay for the functionality of the Kinect then don't. Honestly I'm just hoping the Sony luddites who walk uphill both ways in the snow to turn on and off their systems and change apps doesn't effect me. I actually find myself missing voice and gestures on other devices now.
1 year ago#10
Micropolis posted...

which is currently beating xbox one, you're correct
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. You know what would make the Xbox one's sales go up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived