You know what would make the Xbox one's sales go up?

#11DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/15/2014 8:05:22 PM
Micropolis posted...
Without the Kinect it's just a ps4.

Not as powerful though.
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/article_misc/graphics_horse.gif
#12RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/15/2014 8:09:49 PM
I would for sure buy a good banjo game. That one on 360 sucked a butt though.

I'd also like a Kart racing like Crash or Sega
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#13PorungaPosted 2/15/2014 8:14:16 PM
Micropolis posted...
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...

This is a bad thing? Look at the numbers.. the users have spoken.

Honestly starting to think the users are extremely uninformed. The KINECT and what it does for the Xbox is awesome. The Xbone is one of the best electronic devices I have ever had the pleasure to own.

That might be true for you, and more power to you. For me, I am sorry to say, the kinect is a completely useless, inaccurate, laggy, unusable piece of crap. It is fantastic for voice commands but it is utterly useless in gaming, which is what its purpose should be for. I am not interested in the system auto logging me in, or voice commands. I have no interest in snap, or anything else other than playing games. And the kinect is useless for gaming. If they wanted to, they could find a alternative way to get the useful functionality of the kinect, none of the negatives, and NOT force people to pay for an item they might not want. But they don't. Until that happens, there are A LOT of people that are not interested in the kinect, regardless of how useful it may or may not be, that will not buy a xbo while the kinect is still forced on them.

Buy a Ps4 and enjoy. If you don't want to pay for the functionality of the Kinect then don't. Honestly I'm just hoping the Sony luddites who walk uphill both ways in the snow to turn on and off their systems and change apps doesn't effect me. I actually find myself missing voice and gestures on other devices now.

The problem with that is, with the exception of turning on the system, the ps4 has similar voice commands that does not require the camera to use. XBO could have a similar system in place if they wanted to for people that were not interested in the kinect, but still wanted some of its functions.
#14MicropolisPosted 2/15/2014 8:18:01 PM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Micropolis posted...

Not as powerful though.

Powerful enough to draw you to an Xbox board to bash it. If I just wanted a pretty picture I would buy a PC. Other than a couple of exclusives your box of choice does nothing a PC can't do better anyway.
#15DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/15/2014 9:20:48 PM
Micropolis posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Micropolis posted...

Not as powerful though.

Powerful enough to draw you to an Xbox board to bash it. If I just wanted a pretty picture I would buy a PC. Other than a couple of exclusives your box of choice does nothing a PC can't do better anyway.

*howls with laughter*
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/article_misc/graphics_horse.gif
#16Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/15/2014 9:51:30 PM
Micropolis posted...

Without the Kinect, it's not even a PS4

It's closer to a Wii U
---
3770K w/ 780 TI SLI gaming powerhouse.
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#17TheBonfiniPosted 2/15/2014 9:52:36 PM
Has MS even tried apologizing yet??
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#18PorungaPosted 2/15/2014 9:55:44 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Has MS even tried apologizing yet??

If you want to call it that..
#19scoobydoobydontPosted 2/15/2014 9:57:38 PM
Banjo 3 would probably sell me an Xbone. I agree with you, tc. It's a shame trolls are too dumb to stay on topic though.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#20singhellotakuPosted 2/15/2014 10:04:18 PM
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...

This is a bad thing? Look at the numbers.. the users have spoken.

this, I prefer live to psn and achievments are more fun than trophies for reasons I can't explain, plus the tv connectivity is pretty neat, also forza and the superior controller. I have a ps3 and a 360 and they are basically the same console.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot