You know what would make the Xbox one's sales go up?

#21gogogodzillaPosted 2/15/2014 10:15:18 PM
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...
Without the Kinect it's just a ps4.

This is a bad thing? Look at the numbers.. the users have spoken.

THIS!
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#22jrush2011Posted 2/15/2014 10:41:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23SubSeenixPosted 2/15/2014 10:46:52 PM(edited)
OshawottGuy4 posted...
A new Banjo-Kazooie Game that's like the first 2, not the one on X360. At least that's what I think. Wouldn't it be nice to have a new Banjo-Kazooie like the first 2 though?

Yeah Banjo Kazooie will obviously sell on a console mainly consisting of people playing nothing but CoD and soon Titanfall...sure
And as next Quantum Break will push hardware like Alan Wake did back then (it didn't)

The only thing pushing hardware is a 299$ kinectless Xbox One with 5 Games extra
#24Spetsnaz420Posted 2/15/2014 11:54:25 PM
AceStar456 posted...
Wrong! Removing Kinect and lowering the price is the only correct answer.

Truth
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#25monkeyluv101Posted 2/16/2014 1:41:15 AM
Not sure if it'll push systems but it's definitely an incentive for me to buy an X1, I loved the first two games.

Currently almost every single game coming out on X1 can be played on PC or 360 while ps4 and Wii U exclusives can only be played on those respective consoles. Another Banjo would be perfect, the X1 needs some proper exclusives, like can only be played on X1 like Halo, Sunset Overdrive, D4 and Below. Only two retail games and 2 Indies all year, well announced anyway, I'm sorry but that's garbage. They better step it up at E3.
#26Homie_202Posted 2/16/2014 1:42:53 AM
Removing the kinect, making it more powerful, having a better controller, dropping the price, getting more exclusives and stop relying on the old tired franchises they have been for year. Lots and LOTS.
#27FadingLightsPosted 2/16/2014 2:09:13 AM
Micropolis posted...

It's just the most powerful system that's setting the gaming world alight and smashing sales records? No I don't think even with Kinect removal it could be that.
#28TaffmanGPosted 2/16/2014 2:18:23 AM
Like others have said, removing the mandatory Kinect and reducing the price is the only answer.

Microsoft are stubborn and don't want to admit this however, so they are blindly pushing on and flooding the board with Titanfall news as if that's going to persuade someone to buy the One.

Microsoft lost it after their initial disastrous reveal and they've never managed to get the majority of customers back on their side, because there's always this niggling feeling that they will slowly but surely reinstate all of their horrible plans they had originally.
#29ComradeRyanPosted 2/16/2014 1:07:55 PM
Having the option not to buy Kinect would definitely improve Xbox One sales.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#30kidwgmPosted 2/16/2014 1:45:47 PM
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...

This is a bad thing? Look at the numbers.. the users have spoken.

Honestly starting to think the users are extremely uninformed. The KINECT and what it does for the Xbox is awesome. The Xbone is one of the best electronic devices I have ever had the pleasure to own.

That might be true for you, and more power to you. For me, I am sorry to say, the kinect is a completely useless, inaccurate, laggy, unusable piece of crap. It is fantastic for voice commands but it is utterly useless in gaming, which is what its purpose should be for. I am not interested in the system auto logging me in, or voice commands. I have no interest in snap, or anything else other than playing games. And the kinect is useless for gaming. If they wanted to, they could find a alternative way to get the useful functionality of the kinect, none of the negatives, and NOT force people to pay for an item they might not want. But they don't. Until that happens, there are A LOT of people that are not interested in the kinect, regardless of how useful it may or may not be, that will not buy a xbo while the kinect is still forced on them.

I'm curious. How are people force to buying something? Genuine question as I see this thrown around a lot.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)