You know what would make the Xbox one's sales go up?

#31Homie_202Posted 2/16/2014 2:28:39 PM
kidwgm posted...
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...
Porunga posted...
Micropolis posted...
Without the Kinect it's just a ps4.

This is a bad thing? Look at the numbers.. the users have spoken.

Honestly starting to think the users are extremely uninformed. The KINECT and what it does for the Xbox is awesome. The Xbone is one of the best electronic devices I have ever had the pleasure to own.

That might be true for you, and more power to you. For me, I am sorry to say, the kinect is a completely useless, inaccurate, laggy, unusable piece of crap. It is fantastic for voice commands but it is utterly useless in gaming, which is what its purpose should be for. I am not interested in the system auto logging me in, or voice commands. I have no interest in snap, or anything else other than playing games. And the kinect is useless for gaming. If they wanted to, they could find a alternative way to get the useful functionality of the kinect, none of the negatives, and NOT force people to pay for an item they might not want. But they don't. Until that happens, there are A LOT of people that are not interested in the kinect, regardless of how useful it may or may not be, that will not buy a xbo while the kinect is still forced on them.

I'm curious. How are people force to buying something? Genuine question as I see this thrown around a lot.

He's not saying that people are forced to buy the xbox. He is saying that there are people out there who want the xbox but don't want the kinect. And those people ARE FORCED to buy the kinect if they want the system. Just like me my kinect isn't even hooked up. I have no desire at all to use it or to ever use it. But because I wanted an xbox for the game they feature (also own a ps4) I was FORCED to buy the kinect.