Everyone post your opinion on all games in Assassin's Creed series!

#1Oakland510_Posted 2/15/2014 10:45:27 PM
Need to know what you dudes think about each game in the series. I might get them
#2Robin_MaskPosted 2/15/2014 10:54:13 PM
If you can get past the first and the third, which are the worst and most boring, you're set.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#3chrish909Posted 2/15/2014 11:11:56 PM
I love the idea of assassins creed. An open world game in famous time period cities where you play as an assassin, but in my opinion the combat is totally broken for all of them. I played 1 2 and 3.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#4IChangedMyNamePosted 2/15/2014 11:20:04 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
If you can get past the first and the third, which are the worst and most boring, you're set.

OMG this!

1st was pretty much a tech demo

2nd was greatly improved but still lacking

Brotherhood is my 2nd favorite, almost perfected the formula

3rd one is a glitchy mess, tedious and gunplay is awful. If you plan to 100% the towns be-warned that the game will glitch missions and they will not display until you literally are standing next to the person or location its at (so far from what I've read it varies from player to player)

Liberation feels the same as above minus glitches... although I've only played the Vita version. I like the character more than 3 though.

4th game is by far my favorite. Its like all the best elements from each entry in one game. There are still shortcomings, one being you pretty much always at sea anf the land area are very small and not explorable (but I mean, it is called Black Flag so sea exploration is where the game shines)

Only one I have not played is Revelation, I have not beaten Liberation either. From my perspective, each of the Desmond Miles games is crucial to have played otherwise its like "wtf, who are you?" so don't believe anyone who says they can be played stand alone.

I got pretty much the whole series for 30 bucks not to long ago when they had a huge sale and each game was like 7.49 with the exception of 3 and Revelations being 14.99.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#5Shaolin015Posted 2/16/2014 5:40:11 AM
All of them are good. The best being:
1: ac2
2: ac brotherhood
3: ac 3
4: ac1
5: ac revelations
6: ac 4

I kniw what everyone's going to say. "Why do you put ac4 at the bottom?" Simple. I hate the boats part of both ac3 and 4. In 4 it was all over the place. I couldn't stand it. I liked ac3 because if the setting and the new gameplay mechanics, but it was a glitchy mess. But I like my assassins creed games stealthy and more stealthy. The boats made it an action game which made no sense because assassins Creed isn't known for its awesome battle mechanics.
#6kennyynnooPosted 2/16/2014 5:45:46 AM
Only played the last 2, I will simply say its not the eras for me and I can't get into them. I hope it eventually gets modern or atleast 1900s.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#7krystylaPosted 2/16/2014 5:57:50 AM
I loved the original it was so unique even though it was repetitive.

The second did everything better than the first but I liked Alta´r more

Brotherhood was by far the best as it was everything AC2 should have been, the yearly circle started to hurt the franchise there

Revelations is the first I didn't particularly like of all of them, which is especially disappointing as the trailer is one of my favourites of all time.

The third game was hurt by the setting, NA is simply historically boring and that was one of the major draws to AC

Black Flag is a great game but it is by far the worst AC game. The missions are repetitive, the combat is neglectable and the antagonists are shallow.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#8ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 2/16/2014 7:49:10 AM
they all suck. boring fighting mechanics and the story goes into kojima levels of stupidity
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://almighty-cheeks.deviantart.com/
#9AtariSandraPosted 2/16/2014 8:08:00 AM
1: boring
2: pretty good
3: boring
4: AWESOME
#10bartz90Posted 2/16/2014 8:16:46 AM
The only ones I played

1: Sort of boring, gets very repetitive but it isn't a bad game
2: Huge improvement on the first in every way, it's not perfect but the love for it is well deserved, bigger world/things to do, more variety
3: A technical nightmare, glitchy, ugly, but it's my favorite, it's the setting among other things that helped make it for me. I get why people hate it though, go into this knowing it's flawed.
4: Lots of annoying missions, but great game overall. Probably the best of the bunch so far.
---
-