8th gen racer, we're still using 6 players in a server, Needs to be 20 at least.

#11kennyynnooPosted 2/16/2014 6:19:07 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
NFS over played their brand. Too many NFS!

They need to stop making them every year or make shift one year then the non track game the other year. Like forza is doing with horizon and forza 6. Spend more then a year making it so its actually good.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#12garainePosted 2/16/2014 4:01:41 PM
ascendedcobra posted...
This is the 9th gen!!!

I think this is part of our problem. I haven't played a nfs game in while. But everywhere I go on this board there is this pre-conceived notion of what this generation of games should be. Everyone is so set on their obligatory standards you are forgetting what the true core of gaming is...FUN
#13Who_NosePosted 2/16/2014 7:34:09 PM
garaine posted...
ascendedcobra posted...
This is the 9th gen!!!

I think this is part of our problem. I haven't played a nfs game in while. But everywhere I go on this board there is this pre-conceived notion of what this generation of games should be. Everyone is so set on their obligatory standards you are forgetting what the true core of gaming is...FUN

Mario Kart is much more fun online with 12 racers than several generations back on the N64 when you could just play against 3 other real people on the same screen. New generations mean, and SHOULD mean, a technical jump in gameplay possibilities.

Also, Blur from 2010 allowed 20 players and it was FANTASTIC.
#14Dennis069Posted 2/16/2014 10:34:03 PM
ps3 game MAG had over 100 players