Let's be honest, titanfall is NOT worth getting a xbox one for...

#31SilmarnirPosted 2/16/2014 10:12:54 AM
No one game is worth the purchase of a console. Not even the most overhyped game. Seems like people are just desperate for a game to play on nextgen consoles, and this is the most promising one, so they put it on a pedestal to lord over the ps4 owners who more than likely don't give a s***. Self-gratification in buying this console instead of that one... congrats...
#32Ahiam94Posted 2/16/2014 10:14:41 AM
Actually, I completely agree. One game isn't worth spending $500. Just my opinion, but that's what forums are for, right? Posting your opinion.
---
Why do people assume if they like one console they have to hate the others?
#33PulpPosted 2/16/2014 10:23:46 AM
There is nothing redeeming about Titanfall. Online only, 6 v 6, bots, 792p, auto-aim, dumbed down console mechanics.

The reality...REALITY...is that if this wasn't a console launch year with people desperate for an "exclusive", TF would be getting zero hype as a PC game. None at all.

Of course, if it was a PC-only game, it wouldn't have any of the negatives listed above.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#34VentwigPosted 2/16/2014 10:28:23 AM
motoraptor posted...
Let's be honest, your opinion is NOT fact.

k1lo19 posted...
...but it is worth buying on 360. Just my opinion. Unless bluepoint completely messes up the port.

---
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Final Fantasy X
Excited For: Lightning Returns, Bravely Default, Tales of Symphonia, ToX2
#35Swickman81Posted 2/16/2014 10:38:14 AM
I have never purchased an xbox console. I say XBone is worth getting just for Titanfall.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36sonic_rockzPosted 2/16/2014 11:08:26 AM
The amount of overhype and fanboyism over a game that isn't even released yet is extremely depressing.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#37SteezyGamerPosted 2/16/2014 11:16:08 AM
I agree, don't get me wrong the game looks awesome and i'm sad it's not coming out for PS4. But is it enough to buy the failbox 1... No way!!
---
MAAAA, THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!
#38Bladez_89Posted 2/16/2014 11:21:01 AM
Loving the beta, will definitely be buying on day one BUT I don't think it's worth buying an X1 for alone.
Unless you're thinking about getting one, getting it with titanfall would be a good entry into the next gen xbox.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#39kcypher2000Posted 2/16/2014 11:39:15 AM
Getting an xbox one for TF and all the other games is a great idea however. Oh if you are happy with the 360 version then you can never whine about ps4 being superior to xbox.

Cause that obviously doesnt matter to you.
#40kcypher2000Posted 2/16/2014 11:41:24 AM
Pulp posted...
There is nothing redeeming about Titanfall. Online only, 6 v 6, bots, 792p, auto-aim, dumbed down console mechanics.

The reality...REALITY...is that if this wasn't a console launch year with people desperate for an "exclusive", TF would be getting zero hype as a PC game. None at all.

Of course, if it was a PC-only game, it wouldn't have any of the negatives listed above.

Yet people who play it love and you are just a bitter pony. So yeah keep on waiting for greatness because i am loving the beta.