Let's be honest, titanfall is NOT worth getting a xbox one for...

#41jZangetsu21Posted 2/16/2014 11:41:48 AM
Geist posted...
Is to me. If you own a 360 and play online FPSs, why not upgrade? The game is a fantastic time sink, may as well get the best version of it.

So let's finish this off with the usual....

Get it for PC if you want, then shut up. (For the PC elitists that troll here)
You're not getting it, so shut up. (For the Sony crowd that troll here)
You hate robots, go play with your pom-poms. (For the cheerleader crowd that trolls here)

Yeah because only Sony fans will they won't get it.

You just showed what a dudebro fanboy you are.
---
i5 3570k*8gb DDR 1600Mhz*GTX 780* PC, Console, Handheld, Mobile, whatever, I love games ^^
EU PSN: jZangetsu21
#42Ness0123456789Posted 2/16/2014 11:59:25 AM
Marqmax posted...
Let's be honest... You're a troll

He's right though.

Why would you buy a console you don't own for a single game that's available on both the 360 and PC.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#43SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/16/2014 12:01:30 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
evecharmeve posted...
It's not worth waiting the two week delay.

the first week or so of any multiplayer game is always (not even hyperbole) horribly bug ridden, laggy, and full of all sorts of issues. May as well skip the headache.

So wait for all of that to clear up on 360 too? Wait 2weeks and then an additional week or so for the 360's bugs , lag , and all sorts of issues to get sorted? Thats like a month of waiting.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#44MuryoPosted 2/16/2014 12:06:02 PM
aj4x94 posted...
Let's be honest. NO one game is worth buying a system for.

Street Fighter 2 on the snes says hi.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#45scoobydoobydontPosted 2/16/2014 12:06:26 PM
Ness0123456789 posted...
Marqmax posted...

He's right though.

Why would you buy a console you don't own for a single game that's available on both the 360 and PC.

This.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#46BrokenChaos666Posted 2/16/2014 12:08:14 PM
No one game is worth buying a console for. The potential library for a console needs to be appealing. If you buy a console for just one game you shouldn't be allowed to have any money since you're irresponsible with it.
#47kcypher2000Posted 2/16/2014 12:11:41 PM
Ness0123456789 posted...
Marqmax posted...

He's right though.

Then where are all you people whining that ps4 only has 2 games. All the rest are on pc and 360 also.

Oh wait you are just pulling another 180.
#48Ness0123456789Posted 2/16/2014 12:25:27 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
Ness0123456789 posted...
Marqmax posted...

He's right though.

Then where are all you people whining that ps4 only has 2 games. All the rest are on pc and 360 also.

Oh wait you are just pulling another 180.

... i'm not whining. I bought my PS4 because I know it has publishers and developers that will have my interest later on, even though I currently only own three games for it, only one of which is an exclusive. The Xbox One did not. But that's not even what we're talking about right now. I wouldn't advise buying a PS4 right now either, as there's no strong first party exclusives that the system should be bought simply for.

And while I'm interested in playing Titanfall, I already own a 360, and I could just as easily upgrade my PC to play it on that for less the cost of buying an Xbox One, which I'd be willing to bet is the same case for many others.

Titanfall looks like a really fun game, I'm not going to argue that. I'll likely pick it up at some point as well ,but it's not worth buying an Xbox One for when I could buy it for the 360 if I don't care about graphics, or just upgrade my Video Card on my PC, and buy it on that instead, and get more bang for my buck.

Simply put: The Xbox One will eventually get a game that's wroth buying the console for. Titanfall, however, is not that game, as it's not an Xbox One exclusive.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#49SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/16/2014 12:26:16 PM
Muryo posted...
aj4x94 posted...
Let's be honest. NO one game is worth buying a system for.

Street Fighter 2 on the snes says hi.

Lol too true. Thats all my riends had for that system pretty much. Then they bought mortal kombat 2. And that's it.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#50hotgamerPosted 2/16/2014 12:27:18 PM
Geist posted...
Is to me. If you own a 360 and play online FPSs, why not upgrade? The game is a fantastic time sink, may as well get the best version of it.

So let's finish this off with the usual....

Get it for PC if you want, then shut up. (For the PC elitists that troll here)
You're not getting it, so shut up. (For the Sony crowd that troll here)
You hate robots, go play with your pom-poms. (For the cheerleader crowd that trolls here)

Get the PC version if you want the best version of it. Even an old pc can play this better than the Xbox One version.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.