Let's be honest, titanfall is NOT worth getting a xbox one for...

#51ThatLaoGuyPosted 2/16/2014 12:33:27 PM
Wasn't impressed with the game on PC. Won't get an xbone for it
---
Tro9ooooooololololllllooooooooo999lllolololololollllllolllololololo zomggggtrrolllzzzz help me!!! I'm too immature to ignore trollZzzzz
#52jakethenoobPosted 2/16/2014 12:33:33 PM
Geist posted...
Is to me. If you own a 360 and play online FPSs, why not upgrade? The game is a fantastic time sink, may as well get the best version of it.

So let's finish this off with the usual....

Get it for PC if you want, then shut up. (For the PC elitists that troll here)
You're not getting it, so shut up. (For the Sony crowd that troll here)
You hate robots, go play with your pom-poms. (For the cheerleader crowd that trolls here)

Lol are you realling calling the XB1 version the best version?

There's nothing wrong with playing most FPS games on a console over a PC if that's what you prefer, but saying it's the best version is just wrong.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#53kcypher2000Posted 2/16/2014 12:35:09 PM
Ness0123456789 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Ness0123456789 posted...
Marqmax posted...
Let's be honest... You're a troll

He's right though.

Why would you buy a console you don't own for a single game that's available on both the 360 and PC.

Then where are all you people whining that ps4 only has 2 games. All the rest are on pc and 360 also.

Oh wait you are just pulling another 180.

... i'm not whining. I bought my PS4 because I know it has publishers and developers that will have my interest later on, even though I currently only own three games for it, only one of which is an exclusive. The Xbox One did not. But that's not even what we're talking about right now. I wouldn't advise buying a PS4 right now either, as there's no strong first party exclusives that the system should be bought simply for.

And while I'm interested in playing Titanfall, I already own a 360, and I could just as easily upgrade my PC to play it on that for less the cost of buying an Xbox One, which I'd be willing to bet is the same case for many others.

Titanfall looks like a really fun game, I'm not going to argue that. I'll likely pick it up at some point as well ,but it's not worth buying an Xbox One for when I could buy it for the 360 if I don't care about graphics, or just upgrade my Video Card on my PC, and buy it on that instead, and get more bang for my buck.

Simply put: The Xbox One will eventually get a game that's wroth buying the console for. Titanfall, however, is not that game, as it's not an Xbox One exclusive.

Simply put the xbox one has titanfall AND more games then ps4 so if people want to move to the next gen it makes more sense than wishful thinking.

I got an xbox for TF and all the other games. Ps4 offers nothing but old pc games that could run on a 360.
#54Talinthis2Posted 2/16/2014 12:39:48 PM
lets be honest.. i had a most delicious sandwich for lunch just now. 10/10 would eat again
#55Team_NinjaPosted 2/16/2014 12:40:31 PM
No system is worth buying just for 1 game ever. Sorry Sony lovers, but this includes your precious PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, all Vitas, and PSPs as well.
#56psprulz2007Posted 2/16/2014 12:41:56 PM
No single game is worth buying a system for. Unless your getting an old game on and old system dirt cheap.
---
GT/PSN- Feelinkorny
Help save a life www.twitch.tv/feelinkorny
#57gohoanqPosted 2/16/2014 12:44:58 PM
Team_Ninja posted...
No system is worth buying just for 1 game ever. Sorry Sony lovers, but this includes your precious PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, all Vitas, and PSPs as well.

I bought a 360 elite for Gears of War 2, and traded up and bought myself a Gears of War 360 slim for Gears 3. It's up to the individual that buys the console to decide it.

That being said, having played the beta... I wouldn't buy an Xbox One if I already owned a 360 of PC that could run it just for Titanfall... or I'd just buy a 360 for less.. lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#58Ness0123456789Posted 2/16/2014 12:47:57 PM(edited)
kcypher2000 posted...
Simply put the xbox one has titanfall AND more games then ps4 so if people want to move to the next gen it makes more sense than wishful thinking.

I got an xbox for TF and all the other games. Ps4 offers nothing but old pc games that could run on a 360.

But..your argument makes no sense.

We aren't talkign about which platform has more exclusives, we're talking about if Titanfall is worth getting an Xbox One for, and it's not.

Tittanfall is not an Xbox One exclusive. It's a Microsoft exclusive, which means it's available for all Microsoft platforms, including the 360 and PC. If anyone owns a gaming PC, they have zero reason to buy Titanfall for the Xbox One. If they own a 360, and don't care for graphics, than they again have no reason to own an Xbox One to play Titanfall.

Also, the argument "PS4 offers nothing but old PC games that could run on a 360" makes no sense, as the Xbox One offers the same multi-platform games, that also can be run on the 360.

Really, it sounds to me like it's not going to be possible to have an intelligent discussion with you, seeing as you're responding and acting like a child whose mad that his console "isn't the bestest ever".

Neither the PS4 or Xbox One are worth owning right now based on exclusives alone. Again, I only bought a PS4 because I knew it would be a worthier investment for me than an Xbox One, as the PS4 is going to have more games on it from developers that I want to play, and I just didn't feel comfortable supporting Microsoft with the Xbox One after all the anti-consumer moves they've made over the past with it.

But I've already said that Titanfall looks to be a fun game, and I will likely pick it up either for the 360 or PC in the future. Dead Rising 3, while not my cup of tea (never cared for the Dead rising games) also looks like an enjoyable title as well, but it's not worth it to me to buy and Xbox One over. The same for Crimson Dragon.

But all of that is moot. The topic is on whether Titanfall is worth buying an Xbox One for, and it's not, plain and simple. No one who actually has a mind for gaming and money would buy any console for a single game, and especially not one for a game that's available on two other platforms, one of which is vastly superior (the PC).
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#59singhellotakuPosted 2/16/2014 12:54:16 PM
Dead Rising, Forza 5 and Titanfall MIGHT be worth buying one for though, its getting close.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#60TheArcadePosted 2/16/2014 12:54:32 PM
You're right. KILLER INSTINCT IS!!!!!

Followed by Forza 5 and MAYBE Dead Rising 3.

Ask anyone those are the top tier games for Xbone RIGHT NOW. When you think of the bone you associate with those games. You think about PS4 you associate with hardware sales, talk about the Wii U you're gonna believe in Cranky Kong. That's the consensus, to believe otherwise would mean you're being a mortar.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends